[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

10/12/2018 22:15 kiki563308#31
moved QC to scam
10/13/2018 23:17 ealeya#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
moved QC to scam
Thank you for listing them as scammers. They scammed me with their detected half working shit cheat and then banned me from the cheat after i asked for a refund. I just paid played some games and got hwid banned.

Thanks for helping the r6s cheater community on epvp. :)
10/14/2018 01:31 Noob_TM#33
how do i even buy from crazy coders...its all in russian and seem like a pain in the butt
10/15/2018 00:24 PyrexCheat#34
Ahahaha calls me a scammer
10/15/2018 03:09 kiki563308#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrexCheat View Post
Ahahaha calls me a scammer
You scammed a bunch of people over discord according to multiple reputable cheat sellers and a few users on discord and epvpers. If you have proof that you're legit and that the claims are bogus, send me proof via PM and I will remove you from the blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob_TM View Post
how do i even buy from crazy coders...its all in russian and seem like a pain in the butt
AFAIK CrazyCoders are down atm
10/24/2018 02:43 SherlockHomeless#36
how about hypercheats.gg ? anyone here using that ?
10/26/2018 00:06 netbandi7#37
You only listing cheetos or script/macro providers as well? :rolleyes:
Happy to send out a free test copy to get listed as "trusted". Just pm me.
10/29/2018 07:04 kiki563308#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wdrag0n View Post
You only listing cheetos or script/macro providers as well? :rolleyes:
Happy to send out a free test copy to get listed as "trusted". Just pm me.
If you are selling actual cheats then PM me, if not, then I consider all macro software to be borderline as its things you can easily get for free or just crap, nothing personal and I wish you the best of luck with sales :P

On the other hand, added HackMachine which is supposedly still around to borderline since their cheat is detected constantly and their coder says he will recode it but hasnt for months.
11/01/2018 19:25 Garfooled#39
Just wondering but why is Quantum Cheats on your borderline scam list? We have never scammed anyone and we always refund time to our customers if we have to update it while their subscription is running. If you have ever been scammed using our service then you most likely bought from someone saying that they were reselling. We also don't scam people by stating that our hack does more then what it can offer. Our r6 hack for instance gets some hate because it used to not have a hwid spoofer but now it does. Our prices are currently pretty low compared to other cheat providers (11 dollars per day, 60 a week, 150 a month). If you still feel this is a scam I would love if you could give me a reason.

Please get back to me on this and thank you!

Garfooled,
Marking Representative :bandit:
11/04/2018 02:04 Sinplicity.ASC#40
Hello,

I am a user of Aceware cheat, now renamed to phantomcheats.xyz. Nobody has problems, completely undetected, and has a lot of features most cheats don't have. Please update it to the legit list.
11/05/2018 09:49 kiki563308#41
Check the thread again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfooled View Post
Just wondering but why is Quantum Cheats on your borderline scam list? We have never scammed anyone and we always refund time to our customers if we have to update it while their subscription is running. If you have ever been scammed using our service then you most likely bought from someone saying that they were reselling. We also don't scam people by stating that our hack does more then what it can offer. Our r6 hack for instance gets some hate because it used to not have a hwid spoofer but now it does. Our prices are currently pretty low compared to other cheat providers (11 dollars per day, 60 a week, 150 a month). If you still feel this is a scam I would love if you could give me a reason.

Garfooled,

Hello. The reason why QC is on borderline is that despite being quite a good well priced cheat, it is detected quite a lot. Fix the detections and have it running smooth for 1-2 months and I will add it back to trusted (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Hello,

I am a user of Aceware cheat, now renamed to phantomcheats.xyz. Nobody has problems, completely undetected, and has a lot of features most cheats don't have. Please update it to the legit list.
AceWare is known for copy and pasting, but if the cheat is undetected for the month and a half, I guess I will add it to trusted c:
11/05/2018 17:00 Garfooled#42
Quote:
Check the thread again.

Hello. The reason why QC is on borderline is that despite being quite a good well priced cheat, it is detected quite a lot. Fix the detections and have it running smooth for 1-2 months and I will add it back to trusted (:
Ok, but we have been undetected for a quite a bit bans are usally given if someone uses the cheat when it has not been updated yet.
11/06/2018 00:24 Sinplicity.ASC#43
Quote:
Check the thread again.

AceWare is known for copy and pasting, but if the cheat is undetected for the month and a half, I guess I will add it to trusted c:
LOL i understand that people say it's pasted, but that's not true. He actually helps many people out coding their own cheats on UC, so clearly he's not a paster. Much appreciated sir!
11/06/2018 01:59 MacField01#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfooled View Post

Garfooled,
It crashed and can not be used properly.
Even if you contact support, it is said only "It will work normally".
It is meaningless to extend the time in that state...

I'm japanese. Sorry my bad english
11/06/2018 15:07 Garfooled#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacField01 View Post
It crashed and can not be used properly.
Even if you contact support, it is said only "It will work normally".
It is meaningless to extend the time in that state...

I'm japanese. Sorry my bad english
I'm sorry that support was like that but most likely you didn't have windows 10 which we make sure to explicitly state that the hack runs on the 1804 update of windows 10. It may have been that you ran the cheat after the game or that your antivirus was on at the time