Project Ouroboros 6.2 based on 9.4 Files.

09/28/2018 21:26 Skyklixx#31
how can i download the client ?
09/28/2018 21:28 ThunderNikk#32
Back on the previous page it stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Alpha stage is live for testing.

This is website for register:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Client link you can get at discord server.
The discord link can be found in the opening post.
10/08/2018 13:45 アルカード#33
To keep people updated here.Alpha is still going on and we need more testers and feedback.

Changes made so far are:

•NUI updated to new modern look Thanks to @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
•All monsters reverted to 6.2 stats
•All Kahuna/Healer/Magician buffs are Toggle party buffs
•Level 5 Buff are added to npc
•Fixed issue with Elite Field Monster Drops
10/08/2018 14:08 thefear511#34
Quote:
To keep people updated here.Alpha is still going on and we need more testers and feedback.

Changes made so far are:

•NUI updated to new modern look Thanks to @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
•All monsters reverted to 6.2 stats
•All Kahuna/Healer/Magician buffs are Toggle party buffs
•Level 5 Buff are added to npc
•Fixed issue with Elite Field Monster Drops
Imagine a full marksman party with 1 kahuna, with lightning weapon buff infinite stuns from basic attack xd
10/08/2018 18:15 Crismonson#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
Imagine a full marksman party with 1 kahuna, with lightning weapon buff infinite stuns from basic attack xd
I doubt that those buffs are also for party. I'm quite sure he meant the casual buffs - rock, speed, force etc, not enchant weapon.
10/08/2018 19:45 アルカード#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
I doubt that those buffs are also for party. I'm quite sure he meant the casual buffs - rock, speed, force etc, not enchant weapon.
Yup,only Rock Energy,All healer blessing...normal party buffs are toggle now.
10/09/2018 04:43 league4sale#37
offline?
10/19/2018 01:46 アルカード#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by league4sale View Post
offline?
all news and updates are posted on a discord.

And project is still alive.
11/18/2018 18:28 lulumacher5566#39
Bump this server is pretty nice
11/18/2018 18:48 michelt#40
Yes the server is pretty good !
11/18/2018 22:15 asddom#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
No dura gear

that's just what i want, classic.

it would be nice if its a hard rate server where you need to actually do a PARTY.

also make taming more challenging i don't wanna see people running with staged dts in first days.

make volcano something , add a box to the last boss, drops e protect dust and taming protect cards , skill protection cards.

also make field bosses spawn every 5 minutes and also make them drop a box that gives nice stuff.

but there wasn't a DT and stage system in 6.2
11/19/2018 02:36 アルカード#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by asddom View Post
but there wasn't a DT and stage system in 6.2
True,but as i told,this is mostly community project for me.We have a idea to add maybe in a future a DT and few other unique pets(ofc balanced before adding them).So there isn't just a t6 pet wd,but there would be others too :D
11/21/2018 18:16 Charliefoxtrott#43
Quote:
True,but as i told,this is mostly community project for me.We have a idea to add maybe in a future a DT and few other unique pets(ofc balanced before adding them).So there isn't just a t6 pet wd,but there would be others too :D
Just name the server "epic 6.4" and you are free to insert all cool stuff. :)
11/28/2018 14:55 アルカード#44
Well to post some new:

At the moment project is on hold coz of my health issue,i will post news when project is back to work and soon we will have official launch.
12/19/2018 02:40 whatsgoodyo#45
Started testing this new build today, super smooth server looking forward to release.