Project Ouroboros 6.2 based on 9.4 Files.

09/06/2018 15:22 アルカード#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hello Rappelz ElitePvpers community, I'm glad to announce that I'm launching a new epic 6.2 Rappelz project!

After a long break, I've decided to launch another project since our community showed interest, therefore I worked on a new epic 6.2 Project.

My project is 6.2 based on 9.4 files. I have downgraded a lot of things from 9.4 to 6.2 to make it as close as possible to retail 6.2.

Changes made so far:

•All monsters in-game are set to their stats as they wre in 6.2

• The client interface have been changed to resemble the old interface of 6.2

• Drop rates are similar to official 6.2 with few modifications (Less crap)

Changes to be made:

• Change skills to be the same as they were in 6.2

• Remove NPCs, maps and portals that have been added in newer epics

Project features:

• x4 EXP rate

• Custom drop rates

• Epic 6 pets only

• Custom NPCs in every main town

• Custom boss drops

• Max level 170

• No dura gear

• Ancient gear

• Possibility of a guild house

• No cash shop (There will be a donation shop with cosmetic items only that don't grant any additional stats at all)

The project is going to be fully 6.2 meaning there are no master classes, no soul pets and other features introduced by newer epics. The project will get custom content if it's required.

See you around!!!

If you wana to add your suggestion or do some contribution to a server anyhow here is a discord invite.

BTW i am looking somebody do manage my discord server :D
09/06/2018 17:12 thefear511#2
seems cool, is there an end date for release? is it expected this week?
09/06/2018 17:28 PropagandaPandaa#3
Looking forward to this. Count me in.
09/06/2018 17:46 アルカード#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
seems cool, is there an end date for release? is it expected this week?
Well i can do 8-10h a day a work just i need feedback from players before i do a alpha test.
09/06/2018 18:19 Nahkrin#5
Looking Forward For It , Count me And My Whole Guild In x) Cant Wait !!
09/06/2018 20:27 Xulati#6
so damn hyped! :D
09/07/2018 13:22 thefear511#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Well i can do 8-10h a day a work just i need feedback from players before i do a alpha test.
No dura gear

that's just what i want, classic.

it would be nice if its a hard rate server where you need to actually do a PARTY.

also make taming more challenging i don't wanna see people running with staged dts in first days.

make volcano something , add a box to the last boss, drops e protect dust and taming protect cards , skill protection cards.

also make field bosses spawn every 5 minutes and also make them drop a box that gives nice stuff.
09/07/2018 13:27 アルカード#8
Quote:
No dura gear

that's just what i want, classic.

it would be nice if its a hard rate server where you need to actually do a PARTY.

also make taming more challenging i don't wanna see people running with staged dts in first days.

make volcano something , add a box to the last boss, drops e protect dust and taming protect cards , skill protection cards.

also make field bosses spawn every 5 minutes and also make them drop a box that gives nice stuff.
1.I am always for non dura gear and it will be always like that.

2.I will try min/max server as possible,for example that if people would like to progress faster(not too fast)you would need full party to go full dungeon run,there is be exp bonus per player in party.I will add 1 more system for this.

3.For taming protection,skill protection and etc i would need get greatly feedback from community since i like to keep it old school without those protections.
09/07/2018 19:48 BlackF0rce#9
when serv starts?
09/07/2018 20:49 アルカード#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackF0rce View Post
when serv starts?
I never know,server developing is going quite nice so far.

Check first post i edit it with discord invite.
09/08/2018 00:29 thefear511#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
1.I am always for non dura gear and it will be always like that.

2.I will try min/max server as possible,for example that if people would like to progress faster(not too fast)you would need full party to go full dungeon run,there is be exp bonus per player in party.I will add 1 more system for this.

3.For taming protection,skill protection and etc i would need get greatly feedback from community since i like to keep it old school without those protections.
i was seriously thinking about the same thing to remove growth potion and protection etc. but thought its just a bit weird xd
09/08/2018 01:19 アルカード#12
Quote:
i was seriously thinking about the same thing to remove growth potion and protection etc. but thought its just a bit weird xd
You can always add yourself on discord and add suggestions :D
09/08/2018 07:47 amitking111#13
Epic 6.2 with no dura and 6.2 pets with no stage available will be boring in my opinion, getting gears will be easy because you dont have a dura to look for.
other wise you are planning to make some new content.
09/08/2018 15:42 thefear511#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitking111 View Post
Epic 6.2 with no dura and 6.2 pets with no stage available will be boring in my opinion, getting gears will be easy because you dont have a dura to look for.
other wise you are planning to make some new content.
getting ancient gear is hard task tho. maybe ancient gear should have extra sockets for more fun.
09/08/2018 18:26 Crismonson#15
Quote:
getting ancient gear is hard task tho. maybe ancient gear should have extra sockets for more fun.
If I remember correctly, then ancients gears had extra sockets. For example, a helmet had 4 sockets.