Pre Farmer

02/23/2019 19:50 maril15#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezyguapo View Post
Ldoa 11-20 working good with farmer hamnet... haven't tried elsewhere.
It's doing LDoA11-20 with Farmer Hamnet quest ONLY (so you can't do it anywhere else^^).

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezyguapo View Post
One thing I did notice was when it loads out the builds, i still have some unused attribute points. Nonetheless, still working as it should- no fails

Another lvl; 18. 31 unused attribute points
That's because I coded the build adjustment each 3 levels (so lvl10,11,12 have the same build, lvl13,14,15, then lvl 16,17,18, then lvl19 then lvl20). So yeah, at lvl18 you're gonna have unused attribute points. But your build is not gonna waste any (or less than 3 points) when you get lvl19.
02/23/2019 22:17 maril15#77
Changelog V1.9.2 (February the 23th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI Update :
- Minor console messages update.
- Radio's dye fixed.
- Added a pink dye checkbox
- Added pink dye related functions
- Added Pink dye declaration in Addons.au3
- In LDoA(2-10) : Added a pull on charrs, insteed of standing right between them.
02/24/2019 07:38 JnMWhite#78
Awesome bot, got me my first LDoA toon! Plan on doing another soon!
02/24/2019 11:04 Jamamon#79
It may be advantageous for the charr bot to simply rezone after dying if the imp dies as well, as survival rates are greatly diminished without it. I'm still using an e/mo, but once the hamnet quest rolls around again, I'll be levelling a r/mo to test it out with.

I updated an early version of the script that only kills the first few charr mobs (so that it works post-inventory update), which works extremely well (it can farm a full inventory of purples in about 12 hours (probably less), although it obviously doesn't benefit from the boss drops). It only picks up purple rarity items and black+white dyes. It doesn't sell anything.

And Maril, I hope you don't mind me releasing a version that I've modified. In any case, thank you for the awesome script. :)
02/24/2019 11:13 maril15#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
And Maril, I hope you don't mind me releasing a version that I've modified. In any case, thank you for the awesome script. :)
You're completly free to modify and release alternated versions of the bot if you feel so. If I did not want people to be able to do that, I rather would have keep my bot as private.

What I understand from your message is that the bot should have 2 different farms for charrs, one for "normal" groups that are easy to kill just to farm purples and one that kills boss and so.
I'm going to put this in the TODO-List and may be release this in the next update ;).
03/08/2019 19:30 maril15#81
How to use the PreSearing_OmniFarmer bot :

Quick Presentation :
OmniFarm - Presearing is a presearing bot.
The bot is able to :
- Run to any outposts in presearing.
- Farm every different items which can be traded to Nicholas Sandford to get Gifts of the Huntsman.
- Level from lvl2 to 20.
You can use the bot with any profession.
GUI :
- User will be allowed to interact with Actions selectors when he have a valid character selected in character selector.
- User will be allowed to interact with checkboxes when he have a Run or Farm selected in Actions selectors.
SELECT A CHARACTER :
- The selector allow the user to choose a character.
- A refresh button next to the character selector can be clicked to refresh the characters' list in the selector.
ACTIONS :
- If the user selects a run (in "Run to town to do" selector), the Jobs' selector will be deactivated for interaction.
- User can re-enable jobs' selector by putting the run selector back on "Run to town to do" setting.
Same goes for Jobs' selector.
- Choosing a job will allow the user to interact with checkboxes.
SETTINGS :
- 'Set player status : Offline' will set the player's status as 'Offline' in the friendlist.
- 'Use igneous stone' will make the bot summon the fire imp if a imp summoning stone is in the inventory.
- 'Go trade Nicholas Sandford' will make the bot go trade Nicholas for Gifts of the Huntsman if the character has 26 items of each farmable items in the inventory.
- 'LDoA stops level19' will make the bot stop at level 19 in LDoA 11-20.
This checkbox is enabled only if LDoA 11-20 is selected.
- 'Do Survivor Title' will make the bot stop once Legendary Survivor title (survivor R3) is reached.
This checkbox is enabled only if LDoA 11-20 is selected.
- The top right radio (circle) will check all settings checkboxes when clicked.
USE PCONS :
- 'Sweets' will make the bot use Sweets pcons like cupcakes, corn, pumkin pie, candy apple,... to farm.
- 'Morale' will make the bot use Morale upgrade pcons like Honeycombs to make the character get +10% morale to farm.
- The top right radio (circle) will check all pcons checkboxes when clicked.
SELL BAGS :
- 'Bag 1 (20 slots)' will make the bot allowed to interact with the first bag if checked.
- 'Bag 2 (5 slots)' will make the bot allowed to interact with the belt pouch if checked.
- 'Bag 3 (10 slots)' will make the bot allowed to interact with the third bag if checked.
- 'Bag 4 (10 slots)' will make the bot allowed to interact with the fourth bag if checked.
Not checked bag checkboxes will make the bot ignore these bags.
If no bag is checked, the bot will ignore all bags but still work.
- The top right radio (circle) will check all bags checkboxes when clicked.
PICKUP DYES :
- The bot will pickup and keep the dye(s) according to the color selected.
- The top right radio (circle) will check all dyes checkboxes when clicked.
PICKUP ITEMS :
- The bot will only pickup items according to the rarity selected.
- The top right radio (circle) will check all pickup checkboxes when clicked.
COUNTERS :
- 'Runs' will count all successful runs/farms accomplished for the current run/job.
- 'Fails' will count all failed runs/farms for the current run/job.
- 'Total time' will display the time that the bot has been running.
LEVELING :
- Create a presearing character and get the level 2.
REQUIREMENTS for LDoA 2-10 :
- Get the quest "Charrs at the gate" from Rurik at Ascalon City.
- Use the bot to do LDoA 2-10 farm to make your character get the level 10.
- Use the bot to do the "All outposts" run to get access to every towns in presearing.

REQUIREMENTS for LDoA 11-20:
- Character must be level 10.
- Get a weapon on the character.
- Do all quests from your primary and secondary (if you have one) profession to get all skills (or buy them to the skill trainer).
The bot won't work properly if a skill is missing in the build.
- Get the Farmer Hamnet Vanguard quest from Langmar at Ascalon City.

- Use the bot to do LDoA 11-20 farm.
- With no more inputs, the bot is going to farm until the character hits level 20 (Legendary Defender of Ascalon title).
- Check "LDoA stops level 19" to make the bot stop farm when character hits level 19 (and still able to use imp summoning stone).
- Check "Do Survivor Title" to make the bot farm until the character hits Legendary Survivor title.
Once done, user MUSTs abandon Farmer Hamnet quest.
FARMING :
REQUIREMENTS :
- Character must be level 10.
- Get a weapon on the character.
- Do all quests from your primary and secondary (if you have one) profession to get all skills (or buy them to the skill trainer).
The bot won't work properly if a skill is missing in the build.
- The character SHOULD NOT have any vanguard quest from Langmar active.
- Use the bot and choose the desired farm in "Job to do" selector.
- If user choose a farm that is an item's name, the bot will farm this item until the bot is paused or stopped.
- If user choose "All items 26 (or 250)", the bot will farm 26 (or 250) of each Nicholas' items.
TIPS :
- Use the "All items 26" once and then get the collector's armor for your character.
- Use a level 19 character with imp stone to farm charrs to get a good success rate.
TO KNOW : The bot will pickup and and keep money, white & black dyes, any collectibles items (for Nicholas) and Pcons no matter what the user set in the GUI.
(EXAMPLE: The bot will pickup black dye which is a white rarity item, even if you did not checked 'Pickup item' rarity white).
See Changelogs for more informations.
03/09/2019 08:34 lucasos25#82
hey, which second class and skills do I need as a mesmer to work that bot?
03/09/2019 15:09 maril15#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasos25 View Post
hey, which second class and skills do I need as a mesmer to work that bot?
Just read the message above.
03/10/2019 15:47 Alexander Cage#84
LDoA1 - lvl2 to 10 is not working

Can you please fix it ?
03/10/2019 17:00 maril15#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Cage View Post
Can you please fix it ?
It is working. You're probably using the bot not properly. Read the Read Me above.
If you want me to fix something, describe the problem you encounter. Else i'm not gonna do anything.
03/10/2019 17:07 oneshout#86
Quote:

Can you please fix it ?
Don't forget : you NEED to be lvl10 and the rotation quest " the Farmer Hamnet" from Langmar at Ascalon City or you'll don't have the bandits in zone ;)
Coming in 2 days if you don't have : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
PS : Got 2 characters lvl 20 with this bot, working very well
03/10/2019 18:20 Alexander Cage#87
So when I am trying Jobs LDoA 2-10 on my Lvl 2 Character,

It always says ( Get level 10 with LDoA 2-10 befor.

And it dose nothing.

I have also trying the survivor on my Lvl 20 Character, but he dies, he can't reach R 3 survivor. Any ideea why ?
03/10/2019 18:31 maril15#88
Quote:
So when I am trying Jobs LDoA 2-10 on my Lvl 2 Character,

It always says ( Get level 10 with LDoA 2-10 befor.

And it dose nothing.
If you were really using LDoA(2-10), the bot won't be able to display "Get level 10" because the function that make this check IS NOT called in the LDoA(2-10) farm.
Check that you are currently using the last update (v1.9.2) and that you are currently using job:LDoA2-10 on your lvl2 character. Make sure that no bot have already been used on your GW window for lvl2 char.
03/10/2019 18:42 oneshout#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
If you were really using LDoA(2-10), the bot won't be able to display "Get level 10" because the function that make this check IS NOT called in the LDoA(2-10) farm.
Check that you are currently using the last update (v1.9.2) and that you are currently using job:LDoA2-10 on your lvl2 character. Make sure that no bot have already been used on your GW window for lvl2 char.
from my memory, the leveling 2-10 work with a quest who send player at the gate to kill some charrs and teleport to town before the last charr die and restart the quest in loop, right ? hope he hasn't take it and done the quest :o
03/10/2019 18:54 Alexander Cage#90
maril15 what is your IGN (in game name) bro?

I want to talk with you inside the game,

Please,

Lvl 2-10 is working now for my Lvl 2, i've been using OmniFarmer_Presearing V1.9.0.

not OmniFarmer_Presearing V1.9.2.

But even on V1.9.2 I have problems with Legendary Survivor title.
My Lvl 20 Character after some runs he dies. He dosen't survive 100%

What to do here ?