Remove Gameguard

06/12/2018 17:23 kristian4#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
It's amazing how much time people invest into hacking a server. Imagine only if they invested the same time to make a server.
Says the guy who made wall hack instead opening a server :confused::confused::confused:
06/12/2018 17:27 im batman#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Says the guy who made wall hack instead opening a server :confused::confused::confused:
He has. A couple of times now. Where's yours?
06/12/2018 17:31 kristian4#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
He has. A couple of times now. Where's yours?
When did i said im dev?im just a player LOL
You are evolving into ammad :D (no server,no talk) :D
06/12/2018 21:44 im batman#19
Quote:
When did i said im dev?im just a player LOL
You are evolving into ammad :D (no server,no talk) :D
Well friend, as someone that does nothing but play games you seem to think you have and awful deep knowledge what the real developers are doing out there. Your ignorance is shining brightly indeed with posts like the one you made in response to Dreto.
06/12/2018 22:21 kristian4#20
Quote:
Well friend, as someone that does nothing but play games you seem to think you have and awful deep knowledge what the real developers are doing out there. Your ignorance is shining brightly indeed with posts like the one you made in response to Dreto.
Why getting all so serious?are u in a special relationship with dreto?that's the reason?
06/13/2018 21:04 DeveloperJugs#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
It's amazing how much time people invest into hacking a server. Imagine only if they invested the same time to make a server.
Yeah Indeed!
06/13/2018 21:13 im batman#22
Quote:
Why getting all so serious?are u in a special relationship with dreto?that's the reason?
I'm trollin' the troll. Doesn't make you feel real special?
06/13/2018 21:45 kristian4#23
Quote:
I'm trollin' the troll. Doesn't make you feel real special?
nope sir :D
06/14/2018 09:42 xHaiBai#24
Quote:
Cry me a riven baby,zane's army dog :D
I dont even know the guy but i guess it doesnt take too much brain to realise why u are an idiot and why u should stop posting

Quote:
I think hes trying to point your comments are being pretty much retarded and senseless, and noone cares about your shit, thats already the 2nd person telling u that and im the 3rd now but hey ur on the right way of becoming abso jr so pursue your dreams
06/14/2018 16:36 kristian4#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
I dont even know the guy but i guess it doesnt take too much brain to realise why u are an idiot and why u should stop posting

I think hes trying to point your comments are being pretty much retarded and senseless, and noone cares about your shit, thats already the 2nd person telling u that and im the 3rd now but hey ur on the right way of becoming abso jr so pursue your dreams
Keep QQ i like how u do it while u collect ur strawberries :D
06/14/2018 17:10 im batman#26
Life is strawberries. Strawberries are life. Don't hate on strawberries! Strawberries are your friend.
06/14/2018 19:56 DretoNEX#27
Quote:
Life is strawberries. Strawberries are life. Don't hate on strawberries! Strawberries are your friend.
Life is shit and we are full of life.
06/14/2018 23:53 xHaiBai#28
if stupid bulgarians would fly there would be no day :awesome:
06/15/2018 00:09 Mamkamu#29
Am I the only one wondering why this "kristian4" kid with the brain capacity of a peanut keeps commenting, like ... it's embarrassing dude , lol ... Like I understand abso and zane shitting on each other , but this guy is just an annoying louse.I mean , alright you're trying to defend your leader , but you're just making him look bad.
06/15/2018 00:40 AbsoSN#30
Look the strawberry picker is not mexican, but also getting deported back to home, because of the Brexit thing rofl. Shout out to Theresa May, zane will have to throw newspapers again with bike every morning.