Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool

08/20/2018 22:50 JoshuaPL#556
Quote:
Originally Posted by smily1979 View Post
ohh. that's a new information lets try again now
I don't get you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moningstar View Post
So Mr JoshuaPL, when will we have an update of COE group ?.
:thinking:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
New CoE scvript ...

sometimes it gets a bug looting godstone bundle, it happens cause when the leader left instance using the "exit window" and window is at the top of the distribution settings window.
So, it keeps loot as round-robin / rolldice and the leader stay looting it forever! ;w
Fixed the error than when going out too late, the Exit instance window will stay there and won't let change the loot option, giving errors at the end when looting.

Any other issue feel free to post it here =)
08/21/2018 04:27 Moningstar#557
Group COE script.

the Leader ignores the boxes passing directly by them, he runs to the end as if he had nothing to loot, if he loot something is only at the beginning then the bug begins
the rest of the group is stopped around the box containing the supplement, but they can not loot because they are waiting for the leader, but the leader has already been and has not opened any box

Well, the reason I do not know if it's a group configuration, I do not know what it can be.
both Asmo and Elyos

happened in version 1.01 asmo and 1.0 elyos
And this one is the same for me
08/21/2018 07:57 JoshuaPL#558
Quote:
Group COE script.

the Leader ignores the boxes passing directly by them, he runs to the end as if he had nothing to loot, if he loot something is only at the beginning then the bug begins
the rest of the group is stopped around the box containing the supplement, but they can not loot because they are waiting for the leader, but the leader has already been and has not opened any box

Well, the reason I do not know if it's a group configuration, I do not know what it can be.
both Asmo and Elyos

Did that happened with only 1 leader account or with all? Sometimes you get bugged out runs in CoE, when I used to do it solo coe, I would get bugged runs like 10-20 out of 100 runs, I dunno what is the reason of that, now if everyone getting that error it should be another reason. I just used the same version I uploaded here and I didn't got that error.
08/21/2018 16:48 guardian_angel#559
is your script supporting Glad yet if not when it will be?!
08/21/2018 17:29 JoshuaPL#560
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian_angel View Post
is your script supporting Glad yet if not when it will be?!
It always supported glads up to lv53, at 53 in beshmundir is impossible for any melee, since they hit way too hard.
08/21/2018 19:11 Moningstar#561
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
Did that happened with only 1 leader account or with all? Sometimes you get bugged out runs in CoE, when I used to do it solo coe, I would get bugged runs like 10-20 out of 100 runs, I dunno what is the reason of that, now if everyone getting that error it should be another reason. I just used the same version I uploaded here and I didn't got that error.
So, apparently the leader does not detect the supplement in the box, so he goes straight through all but the other members detect and stand around the box waiting for the leader to open, but the leader does not open because he has already run to the end

I believe that the problem is in the leader who does not not detect the supplement in the box,
the bug members because they stand still waiting for the box to be opened by the leader
but the bugged leader rushes to the end without opening any box.
08/21/2018 19:44 JoshuaPL#562
Quote:
So, apparently the leader does not detect the supplement in the box, so he goes straight through all but the other members detect and stand around the box waiting for the leader to open, but the leader does not open because he has already run to the end

I believe that the problem is in the leader who does not not detect the supplement in the box,
the bug members because they stand still waiting for the box to be opened by the leader
but the bugged leader rushes to the end without opening any box.
Yeah, but like I asked you, did that happened only once, or all the time?
08/21/2018 20:26 xxxLavos#563
the coe script is also bugging here, the leader stop at the first box and "skill failed etc..." is spammed on the chat. If I click one box, then he continues
08/21/2018 20:35 JoshuaPL#564
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLavos View Post
the coe script is also bugging here, the leader stop at the first box and "skill failed etc..." is spammed on the chat. If I click one box, then he continues
is this asmos or elyos? Will check it out too, I'm having 0 issues whatsoever on my toons.
08/21/2018 20:36 xxxLavos#565
Quote:
is this asmos or elyos? Will check it out too, I'm having 0 issues whatsoever on my toons.
it is asmo, happening on 1.02 I did not try the 1.01 yet
08/21/2018 20:41 JoshuaPL#566
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLavos View Post
it is asmo, happening on 1.02 I did not try the 1.01 yet
By any chance you guys have skills binded on C? All the keybinds must be on default.

Anyways, 1.01 and 1.02 shouldn't have a issue, neither any version in that part for leader, since it's using exactly the same code than coe normal loop. I'll try to check that out, althought I have no asmo so it can take a while.
08/21/2018 20:57 xxxLavos#567
Quote:
By any chance you guys have skills binded on C? All the keybinds must be on default.

Anyways, 1.01 and 1.02 shouldn't have a issue, neither any version in that part for leader, since it's using exactly the same code than coe normal loop. I'll try to check that out, althought I have no asmo so it can take a while.
No, my C is default. The normal CoE ( solo one ) works fine
08/22/2018 10:31 alkinus#568
What hapen if the entrance position in COE is change after lets sey 1 run ... i see is go to old position and after is stop runing :( is bloked in map if entrance is not there anymore...
btw is sems COE GROUP ASMOS 1.02 is runing corect for me , leder do hes job without pasing some box ...
08/22/2018 13:51 xndinlove#569
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
What hapen if the entrance position in COE is change after lets sey 1 run ... i see is go to old position and after is stop runing :( is bloked in map if entrance is not there anymore...
btw is sems COE GROUP ASMOS 1.02 is runing corect for me , leder do hes job without pasing some box ...
the script can't predict where the next entrance is going to be, so.. just run it when it opens right away. (every hour the entrance can change)

as for the script itself, elyos 1.01 is doing fine here
08/22/2018 16:57 nickjaspion#570
Quote:
Group COE script.

both Asmo and Elyos

Saame here :(