PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

04/26/2018 22:55 quake994#31
As I said things can be made with the bot can be dropable or can not be taken with coins. Items must be taken with tasks or activities. for example, Knight quest is one of the most creative missions in the game, and I'm talking about things like that. People shouldn't be able to make a lot of money and pull stuff from the market. If he wants the stuff, he has to produce it himself. Money just needs to change the look. Like a dress. Like a title.You must also produce end-of-game content. After everyone's done, the breaks start. There's gotta be something to keep people in the game. Fortress war is one of the best examples of this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.
04/26/2018 23:27 Gannicus*#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by quake994 View Post
As I said things can be made with the bot can be dropable or can not be taken with coins. Items must be taken with tasks or activities. for example, Knight quest is one of the most creative missions in the game, and I'm talking about things like that. People shouldn't be able to make a lot of money and pull stuff from the market. If he wants the stuff, he has to produce it himself. Money just needs to change the look. Like a dress. Like a title.You must also produce end-of-game content. After everyone's done, the breaks start. There's gotta be something to keep people in the game. Fortress war is one of the best examples of this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.
You lost me at "Can be made with bot"
How is that in any means creative? And you're hinting that Pyrite is Pay2Win, while it depends on pure skill and is Play2Win.
04/26/2018 23:31 quake994#33
I'm sorry I misspelled. I mean, something should not be dropped by the bot.

and with the examples I gave, there's not much to say if you can't get the main idea that's written in this text. I think I've explained enough. You may disagree, though. As I was trying to explain, a server has not been opened throughout the game history.
04/26/2018 23:36 Gannicus*#34
Quote:
I'm sorry I misspelled. I mean, something should not be dropped by the bot.
Still, how is that any different from Pyrite's system? All SoX types are obtainable by a certain, different set of tasks. We've put every feature SilkRoad can offer into a good use, so I still can't understand where you're coming from.
04/26/2018 23:58 quake994#35
For example, let's think of Seal of pyrite set. There are 6 things.If the seal of pyrite in 6 items 5% can give 5% mana. To make these sets, let's drop the task items or catch something like a knight's mission. They can be derived. It's not enough to kill uniq monsters to have something.

I'm not trying to eat you. I'm trying to add something.
04/27/2018 00:04 Gannicus*#36
Quote:
For example, let's think of Seal of pyrite set. There are 6 things.If the seal of pyrite in 6 items 5% can give 5% mana. To make these sets, let's drop the task items or catch something like a knight's mission. They can be derived. It's not enough to kill uniq monsters to have something.

I'm not trying to eat you. I'm trying to add something.
It looks like you're misunderstanding the whole "How to get SoX" section, even though I tried to make it as simple as possible. Please give it another read or translate it to your native language as it's obvious English isn't. Cheers!
04/27/2018 00:11 quake994#37
sorry my English is weak and I use translation.You're not open to ideas, it's that simple. Good night.
04/27/2018 00:15 NamieAmuro#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Once you've given us a chance, you'll never regret it
Hopefully btw u wrote that uve played ecsro? So I guess u know why fembria or VIP server were alive that long and that u will do the same here now :)

Btw you have to edit 2 small things about the level info at the event descriptions there is once saying that u need to be level 100 (restriction for Capture the flag) and once it says u need lvl 90 (restriction for BA Battle Arena) to join the event but server is max 80

If it’s able I would like to join the beta lemme know if that is possible :)
04/27/2018 00:38 Gannicus*#39
Quote:
sorry my English is weak and I use translation.You're not open to ideas, it's that simple. Good night.
I'm more than open to suggestions, but only to ones that I can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamieAmuro View Post
Hopefully btw u wrote that uve played ecsro? So I guess u know why fembria or VIP server were alive that long and that u will do the same here now :)

Btw you have to edit 2 small things about the level info at the event descriptions there is once saying that u need to be level 100 (restriction for Capture the flag) and once it says u need lvl 90 (restriction for BA Battle Arena) to join the event but server is max 80

If it’s able I would like to join the beta lemme know if that is possible :)
Already fixed, thanks!
04/27/2018 05:13 Ɗoc#40
Good luck friend.
04/27/2018 05:15 AnimuNazi#41
Looks good and has potential, will try it out sometime
04/27/2018 06:44 mind131#42
Looks very promising, definitely in.
04/27/2018 08:10 viniciuspioner#43
Good Luck! I wait!
04/27/2018 09:39 giuzata#44
I am in :) Interesting ...
04/27/2018 11:05 QAZD#45