Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/26/2018, 22:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
As I said things can be made with the bot can be dropable or can not be taken with coins. Items must be taken with tasks or activities. for example, Knight quest is one of the most creative missions in the game, and I'm talking about things like that. People shouldn't be able to make a lot of money and pull stuff from the market. If he wants the stuff, he has to produce it himself. Money just needs to change the look. Like a dress. Like a title.You must also produce end-of-game content. After everyone's done, the breaks start. There's gotta be something to keep people in the game. Fortress war is one of the best examples of this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.
Old 04/26/2018, 23:27   #32

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by quake994 View Post
As I said things can be made with the bot can be dropable or can not be taken with coins. Items must be taken with tasks or activities. for example, Knight quest is one of the most creative missions in the game, and I'm talking about things like that. People shouldn't be able to make a lot of money and pull stuff from the market. If he wants the stuff, he has to produce it himself. Money just needs to change the look. Like a dress. Like a title.You must also produce end-of-game content. After everyone's done, the breaks start. There's gotta be something to keep people in the game. Fortress war is one of the best examples of this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.
You lost me at "Can be made with bot"
How is that in any means creative? And you're hinting that Pyrite is Pay2Win, while it depends on pure skill and is Play2Win.
Old 04/26/2018, 23:31   #33

I'm sorry I misspelled. I mean, something should not be dropped by the bot.

and with the examples I gave, there's not much to say if you can't get the main idea that's written in this text. I think I've explained enough. You may disagree, though. As I was trying to explain, a server has not been opened throughout the game history.
Old 04/26/2018, 23:36   #34

Quote:
I'm sorry I misspelled. I mean, something should not be dropped by the bot.
Still, how is that any different from Pyrite's system? All SoX types are obtainable by a certain, different set of tasks. We've put every feature SilkRoad can offer into a good use, so I still can't understand where you're coming from.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2018, 23:58   #35

For example, let's think of Seal of pyrite set. There are 6 things.If the seal of pyrite in 6 items 5% can give 5% mana. To make these sets, let's drop the task items or catch something like a knight's mission. They can be derived. It's not enough to kill uniq monsters to have something.

I'm not trying to eat you. I'm trying to add something.
Old 04/27/2018, 00:04   #36

Quote:
For example, let's think of Seal of pyrite set. There are 6 things.If the seal of pyrite in 6 items 5% can give 5% mana. To make these sets, let's drop the task items or catch something like a knight's mission. They can be derived. It's not enough to kill uniq monsters to have something.

I'm not trying to eat you. I'm trying to add something.
It looks like you're misunderstanding the whole "How to get SoX" section, even though I tried to make it as simple as possible. Please give it another read or translate it to your native language as it's obvious English isn't. Cheers!
Old 04/27/2018, 00:11   #37

sorry my English is weak and I use translation.You're not open to ideas, it's that simple. Good night.
Old 04/27/2018, 00:15   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Once you've given us a chance, you'll never regret it
Hopefully btw u wrote that uve played ecsro? So I guess u know why fembria or VIP server were alive that long and that u will do the same here now

Btw you have to edit 2 small things about the level info at the event descriptions there is once saying that u need to be level 100 (restriction for Capture the flag) and once it says u need lvl 90 (restriction for BA Battle Arena) to join the event but server is max 80

If it’s able I would like to join the beta lemme know if that is possible
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 00:38   #39

Quote:
sorry my English is weak and I use translation.You're not open to ideas, it's that simple. Good night.
I'm more than open to suggestions, but only to ones that I can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamieAmuro View Post
Hopefully btw u wrote that uve played ecsro? So I guess u know why fembria or VIP server were alive that long and that u will do the same here now

Btw you have to edit 2 small things about the level info at the event descriptions there is once saying that u need to be level 100 (restriction for Capture the flag) and once it says u need lvl 90 (restriction for BA Battle Arena) to join the event but server is max 80

If it’s able I would like to join the beta lemme know if that is possible
Already fixed, thanks!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2018, 05:13   #40

elite*gold: 35
Good luck friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 05:15   #41

elite*gold: 74
Looks good and has potential, will try it out sometime