DemonPower Finally in beta

03/26/2018 12:00 PowerChaos#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryst View Post
You cannot use the old db on the new version, nothing from old version Is compatible. Theres already servers out there using It. And Its not just the divine expansion, It also Includes the goddess braids expansion which rebalances all the classes.
hmm
i got the files and stuff , but the message server login does not work (cant get message server to start up )

and i can not read chinese or ???????? marks so no idea what it says at that "login" screen
so far i figured out that it could be a login/register form ? (basicly because it include register.dll )

so unless i know or can figure out how to get the message server working do i still stay on my stable "oldscool" version

feel free to test this server out
Greets From PowerChaos
03/29/2018 03:47 BlackNovice#17
Oh the server is back... Was waiting for it for a long time :D Glad to see you back mate
03/30/2018 20:37 syah1982#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryst View Post
You cannot use the old db on the new version, nothing from old version Is compatible. Theres already servers out there using It. And Its not just the divine expansion, It also Includes the goddess braids expansion which rebalances all the classes.
It is still compatible but require a lot of work to do that..you just need to know which part to make it compatible.
04/06/2018 20:40 BlackNovice#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by syah1982 View Post
It is still compatible but require a lot of work to do that..you just need to know which part to make it compatible.

What server is that ? I'm curious in testing it and playing on it lol