Free Fishbot/Multihack for BDO EU/NA

06/07/2018 12:01 R3p#2341
Quote:
Originally Posted by david696 View Post
I waited for this Day longer as for Chrismas. Finally the majority that screwed around with speedhacking will be gone

No free2script bois thinking they are hackers because they downloaded a one click do everything programm.

That will be a kingsized purge and that will be the best thing ever <3

As you know i Supported the pay route from the beginning. If you ask me "why didnt you donated then?"

Look at what happend, some 12 yrs old made that shiet so hardcore public and posted it in every forum possible and shared it so much that they hacked everywhere possible in the game and donating at that point would be shooting in my own foot.

Just a big thanks for rethinking and the knowlegdement of your huge amount and effort you made for this to work after every patch they did.

Will there be a Private Discord for Support and questions? So you only gain access to it if you paid for the hack, so no more spamming "gamez server, ogre plz, and idk-what-p-server-there-is" or "plz version xyz reee" and the "do sea tr and what else region kids". A nicely closed thread with no spamming only some Basic Information and a buying link or a webpage with redirection to this site so you will not get into trouble with the mods here.

Just thank you.
There will be a private discord ofc without public access.
06/07/2018 12:06 Ethranora#2342
Please add me to the list. Thank you
06/07/2018 12:10 pehla81#2343
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
It's not cause of somone demands something. It's about all the elrecent internal changes and the rework I would have to do to make everything work properly again. I would rather bring up a new engine then reworking this shitty base. I alrdy got the engine cause I developed it a while ago

And I guess I will go this path. 10€/month for same features as R3p.BDO + other features +with more performance and fancy gui

Will keep u updated about when it's done + how u can get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3p View Post
There will be a private discord ofc without public access.
that is awesome m8
06/07/2018 12:50 DVADERR#2344
Sure I would pay too, but, cant we at least keep using this free version until then please? it was working just fine, dont need all the futures.. did you shut it down or something ? ty in advance
06/07/2018 12:54 ilovevelkoz#2345
will u support gamez bdo version please
06/07/2018 13:16 Eririp#2346
p-please add me too the list as well~
06/07/2018 13:55 TomiGalaxis#2347
If I use this bot is because I CAN'T BE A PAY TO WIN PLAYER, and if to use this bot is need to pay 10 € isn't worth, I only use the bot 1 week, pls don't put a pay to Win bot... You can just add other payment features =(. Sorry for my bad English, thanks.
06/07/2018 14:02 metha1#2348
please add me too in list
06/07/2018 14:12 skipnot#2349
Please add me to the list, thanks!
06/07/2018 14:15 arthlekk#2350
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Well, I would not be part of this new change. Although I respect the economic model you have chosen.

Let me explain, your initial project was to release a free and effective tool compared to all other previously paid tools.

And one of the first arguments that you made was that you were tired of all these profiteers who put too high prices and I can agree with you on that.

But the subscription you offer, others are already doing, at about the same price. So, of course, their tool may not be as sophisticated as yours, but let's admit that what you were criticizing before (paid tool), you do it now.

And with this new change, you risk losing people who were on the free version and would be inclined to donate you with a free tool.

Honestly, I prefer to donate 10-20 or even $ 40 when I can to support your project because you deserve it rather than "force" (and I insist on the quotation marks) people to subscribe.

And I do not think money is the first reason for this change, otherwise you would have done it from the beginning. It's intriguing I admit

But hey, I wish all the good to this new project which, I am sure, will please many people and sadden others.
06/07/2018 14:19 joseantoniomorenodiaz#2351
count whit me
06/07/2018 14:22 Lolllek#2352
please add me too in list
06/07/2018 14:23 BDO1#2353
Is there a private version? I would gladly pay money.
06/07/2018 14:27 albruster#2354
If your new project works on steam version i will pay
06/07/2018 14:34 nexus92#2355
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I understand your point and you are right...almost.

Made a free bot it’s not safe. Not safe for who use it. I would preder to pay 50$ for a bot used by a limited number of users. Look what happend. A Free bot everyone started to “hack” streaming making video and troll all the community like “im god you all are so Retard”. That’s not acceptable amd it’s a waste of time for R3p. What’s the point to spend time and effort for smth that will be closed in 1 week. This post got thousand of views in just 1 week. If he realese another hack i wont be surprise to see another ban wave next maintanance.

So my suggestion is R3p if you really are against money-maker bot just make a closed version of it for a limited numbers of players.