Selling accounts...

11/07/2005 20:20 MrTeenie#1
Well I don't really want to give great detail on the accounts on forums because it'll be easy to guess I'll just give level and class. You can PM me for better detail on the account if you truly are interested. I'll only accept paypal.

Water-Water level 124
Archer - Level 119

If you truly are interested in buying them PM me.
11/07/2005 21:29 ultimatedestroyer#2
You can trust this guy. :)
11/07/2005 23:32 XtremeX-CO#3
Dude why u selling ure accounts man?
11/08/2005 01:18 Annerkin#4
teenie doesnt play CO anymore AFAIC, just hacks it.
11/08/2005 01:36 kokoman#5
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Nov 8 2005, 00:29
You can trust this guy. :)
100 % :D

what is the estimated prices for those? :rolleyes:
11/08/2005 02:05 XtremeX-CO#6
Quote:
Originally posted by kokoman+Nov 7 2005, 19:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kokoman @ Nov 7 2005, 19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Nov 8 2005, 00:29
You can trust this guy. :)
100 % :D

what is the estimated prices for those? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
If you ask... probbably more then you can afford, their good chacracters... with very good items.
11/08/2005 03:03 MrTeenie#7
I never did truly quit, only afked chars in tgs, helped guild and played at gw. I'm sick of wasting life, my chars are good level to sell fairly fast. If I have no chars then easy to quit. I'm taking offers PM me asking for details.
11/08/2005 13:39 galgeva#8
What level? How much?
11/08/2005 13:39 galgeva#9
Opps... i means to write wat server
11/08/2005 20:14 MrTeenie#10
you have to PM me for details. I'm not posting them here.
11/12/2005 01:39 FAX#11
Mr. Teenie wernt u and soem other ppl working on a private server??

.....lol my first post xD :P lol
11/12/2005 07:32 phoenix01134#12
how much average r u looking for?
11/12/2005 15:55 MrTeenie#13
I am not sure what they worth so taking offers.
11/16/2005 05:49 MrTeenie#14
^^Bump^^ I really wanna sell these accounts, someone buy them.
03/26/2007 15:56 123qweasdzxc#15
S> 2 reb tro in Arbiter server with full info and gear!

msg me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]