Legends-Development Classic server

11/14/2017 17:27 kthxbai2#16
I believe yurn can fix the bug with walking into ss when he gets his emulator done if he codes some server side collision detection which doesnt exist in og files. The TP sealing Square is a one line of code fix.
11/14/2017 18:36 Magicooo#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
I believe yurn can fix the bug with walking into ss when he gets his emulator done if he codes some server side collision detection which doesnt exist in og files. The TP sealing Square is a one line of code fix.
yurn is too much better than me, but I hope I will find the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicooo View Post
Be Ready server will go online soon ETA 24-30Hrs
11/15/2017 00:10 anoofy#18
Quote:

Be Ready server will go online soon ETA 24-30Hrs
looking forward to test this server.
11/15/2017 00:15 Magicooo#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
looking forward to test this server.
It'll be online soon :)
Update
-- Item Mall finished
-- Some items aren't gain able from Item Mall so even the donators MUST farm.

if anyone has suggestions please comment it below, so I try to add it before putting the server online, the server will be tomorrow 15/11 Online. I'll be waiting for you guys :D
11/15/2017 07:21 ieyancallo#20
Separate Def and Attack stats on accessories/talisman/etc

For attack:
- Magic/Melee/Range

For defense:
- Magic/Physical

My reason: To avoid classes, specifically templars, to increase both their magic and melee stats whenever they are using attack acce. To avoid all classes to have high def on both magic and physical. For instance, Dhans should've been easy to kill with magic skills. On the other hand, Dekans that are int type should be easily killed by str dhans. No class should be both tank/hitter at the same time. Those roles should be separated.
11/15/2017 07:25 Mamkamu#21
I wonder how players will be able to kill the mobs with these kind of stats.So make sure you rework your mobs.
11/15/2017 12:20 lebronpower#22
I hope this server lasts 4 - 6 months at least. Excited to play it. Everybody misses good old days of Rohan.
11/15/2017 13:04 Mamkamu#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronpower View Post
I hope this server lasts 4 - 6 months at least. Excited to play it. Everybody misses good old days of Rohan.
Yeah ,I take my words back.It actually has some nice features , changing the dungeon rewards also sounds cool.And if it's balanced and not so much pay to win , it will be aa great server.But ofc, people have to play it in order to be fun.
Although what I loved about the hero skills in rohan is that every class had aoe.Which means you can play your fave class and farm with it as well.
11/15/2017 14:02 lebronpower#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
Yeah ,I take my words back.It actually has some nice features , changing the dungeon rewards also sounds cool.And if it's balanced and not so much pay to win , it will be aa great server.But ofc, people have to play it in order to be fun.
Although what I loved about the hero skills in rohan is that every class had aoe.Which means you can play your fave class and farm with it as well.
I agree with you. Every class should farm. I am sick of playing same farm classes. Everyone has to play Wiz/Lock/Str Sage/Str Savage for getting items,crones etc. But i want to play specific classes.
11/15/2017 14:42 kthxbai2#25
you can play both, auto attack aoe for all classes is dirty and boring
11/15/2017 14:54 kristian4#26
Quote:
Yep,imagine what a mess is in wars :D
11/15/2017 15:07 Magicooo#27
Quote:
But you didnt think about templar with aoe
When the templar has aoe then ggwp his abso hp will be too much so thats bad and can u tell me what does hero skill give for the dekans ? 25%attack and they are hp xD so i dont line hero skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Separate Def and Attack stats on accessories/talisman/etc

For attack:
- Magic/Melee/Range

For defense:
- Magic/Physical

My reason: To avoid classes, specifically templars, to increase both their magic and melee stats whenever they are using attack acce. To avoid all classes to have high def on both magic and physical. For instance, Dhans should've been easy to kill with magic skills. On the other hand, Dekans that are int type should be easily killed by str dhans. No class should be both tank/hitter at the same time. Those roles should be separated.
Sure read the post again bro its one from my plans
To make rings not attack or all stats every class or 2 have 1 kind of accessory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronpower View Post
It gonna be more than 6 months online as long as there is players playing fighting and farming not only at gh staying and saying bored i cant really understand the players those days they say bored etc and they are at sz they are waiting for the pvp to come they dont move and search the pvp

Quote:
I wonder how players will be able to kill the mobs with these kind of stats.So make sure you rework your mobs.
The mobs are reworked 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Yep,imagine what a mess is in wars :D
Yea, giving aoe to all classes is sh*t because you gonna make all classes the same there isnt anything special between them with hero skills

Quote:
Thats what im trying to say xD
11/15/2017 15:15 Mamkamu#28
Quote:
But you didnt think about templar with aoe
When the templar has aoe then ggwp his abdo hp will be too much so thats bad and can u tell me what does hero skill give for the dekans ? 25%attack and they are hp xD so i dont line hero skills

Sure read the post again bro its one from my plans
To make rings not attack or all stats every class or 2 have 1 kind of accessory

It gonna be more than 6 months online as long as there is players playing fighting and farming not only at gh staying and saying bored i cant really understand the players those days they say bored etc and they are at sz they are waiting for the pvp to come they dont move and search the pvp

The mobs are reworked 100%

Yea, giving aoe to all classes is sh*t because you gonna make all classes the same there isnt anything special between them with hero skills
Something about you saying that dekans are hp makes me feel that things won't be balanced.They are not only vit/hp builded you know .. Anyways , let's wait and see.Btw i found your website , is the client ok for me to download?
11/15/2017 17:30 Magicooo#29
Quote:
Something about you saying that dekans are hp makes me feel that things won't be balanced.They are not only vit/hp builded you know .. Anyways , let's wait and see.Btw i found your website , is the client ok for me to download?
No because its not the real client its a client from other server and the server is closed i think
11/15/2017 19:48 lebronpower#30
When is it going online ?