[Release] Nostale SP Upgrading Calculator using C#

10/30/2017 22:39 TheBestSwirl#1
Hey guys, I'm new at the programming world and I've decided to make a simple application using C#, in this case I've made this SP Upgrading Calculator, with Window's console. Hope you like it!

(If you can help me with ways to improve this app I'll be really thankful with you!)

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
VirusTotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/31/2017 11:13 FI0w#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestSwirl View Post
Hey guys, I'm new at the programming world and I've decided to make a simple application using C#, in this case I've made this SP Upgrading Calculator, with Window's console. Hope you like it!

(If you can help me with ways to improve this app I'll be really thankful with you!)

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
VirusTotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
How about a Screenshot?

Edit:

Code:
public void upgrade15()
		{
			Random random = new Random();
			for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
			{
				int num;
				bool flag;
				do
				{
					num = random.Next(1, 100);
					flag = this.numList.Contains(num);
				}
				while (flag);
				this.numList.Add(num);
			}
		}
the for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++) is a bit useless here
10/31/2017 14:33 IceTrailer#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
How about a Screenshot?

Edit:

Code:
public void upgrade15()
		{
			Random random = new Random();
			for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
			{
				int num;
				bool flag;
				do
				{
					num = random.Next(1, 100);
					flag = this.numList.Contains(num);
				}
				while (flag);
				this.numList.Add(num);
			}
		}
the for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++) is a bit useless here
Hahaha nice one :D

But maybe useless tool (?)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/31/2017 14:43 FI0w#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrailer View Post
Hahaha nice one :D

But maybe useless tool (?)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I mean he ask how he can do it Better without to Show us the code :/ but ya your 2 links are same xD
10/31/2017 15:51 IceTrailer#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
I mean he ask how he can do it Better without to Show us the code :/ but ya your 2 links are same xD
Oh fail :D
Now fixed
11/01/2017 01:04 Liihes#6
Better a release which is already made in some other languages than nothing imo.
Its okay imo. Good work [emoji85]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
11/01/2017 21:38 FI0w#7
Just between

Code:
try
		{
			num2 = Convert.ToInt32(Console.ReadLine());
		}
		catch (Exception)
		{
			Console.WriteLine("An error ocurred during the last action. Wait 3 seconds until it's fixed.");
			Thread.Sleep(3000);
			Console.Clear();
			continue;
		}
idk where you fix smth but maybe you should do a re ask for it :c

you do it on all numbers

and maybe you should remove the Sleep between the Messages :c its just cost more time then for the user