Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit

07/19/2017 18:34 roboticfeever#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknayt View Post
Good macro of rlly bad ? because they are already a macro for recoil on this forum
i personally never used the "free" macros here on the forum, because some of them didnt work at all or were detected - that's at least what i heared about the ahk macros.
07/20/2017 13:39 darknayt#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticfeever View Post
i personally never used the "free" macros here on the forum, because some of them didnt work at all or were detected - that's at least what i heared about the ahk macros.
Thanks , but i want to know if legit-helpers macro works good for pubg now , because i use the macro for norecoil on this forum but too bad.
07/20/2017 16:00 roboticfeever#18
Quote:
Thanks , but i want to know if legit-helpers macro works good for pubg now , because i use the macro for norecoil on this forum but too bad.
For me they are working great. I mostly play the single tap macros for AK, m416 and M16.
07/20/2017 17:05 darknayt#19
Quote:
For me they are working great. I mostly play the single tap macros for AK, m416 and M16.
Oh okay thanks you , fast single tap ? or just tap and you use macro effect or mouse bloody ?
07/20/2017 17:07 roboticfeever#20
Quote:
Oh okay thanks you , fast single tap ? or just tap and you use macro effect or mouse bloody ?
fast single tap and i use macro effects. hope that helps :)
07/20/2017 18:14 darknayt#21
Quote:
fast single tap and i use macro effects. hope that helps :)
Thanks you for help i think i'm gonna buy it
07/20/2017 21:47 gnihar#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Its not a "Fake".
I bought them also but they dont work that good.
Better wait for some Updates they make.
true they dont work that good.. i have posted my review on the other topic with problems I had with them. that said, i dont care for single tap, i care only for full auto :)

in my exp so far turkish free one works 89% better and is that much easier to use :)
07/21/2017 04:16 manersay12#23
legit helpers are legit i bought there csgo script and there pub scripts legit buy from them
07/22/2017 16:35 Storyline1337#24
I can recommend legit-helpers, since their are in exist I'm using them all night long.
Their macros are legit. I had some problems at first, but the support of them helps me out so far. Also you don't really need a macro mouse to use, till they have a software for it. +1
07/26/2017 12:50 hqs10#25
They are legit macros.
However, you can replicate the exact same thing in ahk without the price tag.
The different files for different attachment don't really make a difference and it is quite tedious to load for individual guns.
I made the mistake of buying it but the macro effects software however is quite good. I personally took the akm single fire macro and just adjusted it to my own needs.
As for the undetected part i'm not sure, since battle eye scans your whole pc basically.
07/27/2017 14:00 roboticfeever#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hqs10 View Post
They are legit macros.
However, you can replicate the exact same thing in ahk without the price tag.
The different files for different attachment don't really make a difference and it is quite tedious to load for individual guns.
I made the mistake of buying it but the macro effects software however is quite good. I personally took the akm single fire macro and just adjusted it to my own needs.
As for the undetected part i'm not sure, since battle eye scans your whole pc basically.
There's reports on UC-Forum that some ahk users got banned by Battleye. Just saying.
07/29/2017 16:09 tomybrateu031#27
can you guys help me i just bought macros and cant get them working its so frustrating please!
07/29/2017 16:17 eX.pLos[!]ve#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomybrateu031 View Post
can you guys help me i just bought macros and cant get them working its so frustrating please!
You should ask for support whereever u bought them tbh.
07/29/2017 16:19 tomybrateu031#29
i did but who knows how long is it going to take them to answer me :/

it worked out somehow my sensitivity in game wasnt on default
07/30/2017 20:00 S0nY__#30
website and seller is legit. Macros working good and support was friendly. Can recommend.