How to generate NO aggro at all

10/15/2005 15:23 Lowfyr#1
If you get the furblong thingy, that makes you look like a furblog, it is currently bugged, and you generate No aggro at all, despite how much dmg/healing you do.

A druid in the guild told me this. The furblong form is form a quest in felwood or something..
10/15/2005 17:28 Templer#2
Its from a quest from Ashenvale !

also

ALLIANCE ONLY =(
10/15/2005 17:32 Fpeiky#3
Wie lange hält das an? Kann mann damit in instancen?
10/16/2005 01:05 Finklestien#4
Does this mean if you are the only person and you start attacking something, it will not aggro you, but sit there and take damage till it dies?
10/16/2005 09:32 Templer#5
Crappy English:

Teh Duration of this Tranformation is 3minutes u are a furbolg ^.^
its 4 a quest u must go in a furbolg camp and kill someone or so

if u get attacked u will be normal but when you shot at a enemy without taking damage u will be not take aggro

( i think so in the past I played alliance and got this rod of tranfomation)
10/18/2005 12:48 hanks#6
Hat das jmd schon getestet? wollte den stab grade holen, dann wurde ich gespert :/
10/18/2005 13:32 Robbyoezmen#7
Deutsch:
Der quest ist in ashenvale und man kann in in instanzen benutzen. Der Cooldown von dem ding beträgt 1 minute

das ganze hält 3-5 mins in der verwandelten gestalt weis das aber nicht mehr genau wie lange sie nochmal in der gestalt hält.

English:
You can get the quest in Ashenvale and you can use it also in an instance. The cooldown of the Furbolg quest reward is 1 minute. after 1 minute you can use it again

When you use the quest reward to be a furbalg, you are between 3 and 5 minutes a furbolg but i cant remember if it was 3 or 5 minutes.

and sorry for my bad english i hope you could understand everything :)