Adding goals at 90 min

03/09/2017 10:02 ScimmiaChiLegge#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyhey View Post
you can find it here
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Tried disconnecting first half, but I keep getting the dnf after the match. Do you know why?
03/09/2017 11:50 ladronql#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimmiaChiLegge View Post
Tried disconnecting first half, but I keep getting the dnf after the match. Do you know why?
you need to wait at least 5min into the game(fifa time, not real time) and then make it to 45min(using cheat) then disabling the cheat and playing the 2nd half... tried once and works, tried again and lost connection with ea servers... i was using nepg4xo trainer doe.
03/12/2017 17:50 Seyhey#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiotXf View Post
to what point can Trainer matches to the Gold 1 or 2 or 3 or 3 or ELITE SILVER ??? that EA did nothing ??? and they gave prizes :)

do jakiego mometu moża z Trainer mecze do GOLDA 1 lub 2 lub 3 czy ELITY 3 lub SREBRA ??? żeby EA nic nie zrobiło ??? i dali nagrody :)
???

to what point can Trainer matches to the w fut champions Gold 1 or 2 or 3 or 3 or ELITE SILVER ??? that EA did nothing ??? and they gave prizes ???

do jakiego mometu moża z Trainer mecze w fut champions do GOLDA 1 lub 2 lub 3 czy ELITY 3 lub SREBRA ??? żeby EA nic nie zrobiło ??? i dali nagrody
???
not elite , they don't check you