[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hallo zusammen!
Als frisch hinzugefügter und einziger Flyff-Moderator möchte ich ein paar Worte über mich und meine Person verlieren: Ich bin Nick, 20 Jahre jung und komme aus Kassel, einer an der Fulda liegende Stadt in Nordhessen. Moderator wurde ich durch meine allgemeine Bewerbung, nichtsdestotrotz bin ich an euch, der Community und der Sektion interessiert. Zögert nicht, falls Fragen, Probleme oder Beschwerden aufkommen, auch Verbesserungsvorschläge sind willkommen. Ich bin zuversichtlich, dass wir die Sektion gemeinsam zu einem besseren Ort machen können.
Das war's fürs Erste, auf eine schöne Zeit! :)
Nick
Als frisch hinzugefügter und einziger Flyff-Moderator möchte ich ein paar Worte über mich und meine Person verlieren: Ich bin Nick, 20 Jahre jung und komme aus Kassel, einer an der Fulda liegende Stadt in Nordhessen. Moderator wurde ich durch meine allgemeine Bewerbung, nichtsdestotrotz bin ich an euch, der Community und der Sektion interessiert. Zögert nicht, falls Fragen, Probleme oder Beschwerden aufkommen, auch Verbesserungsvorschläge sind willkommen. Ich bin zuversichtlich, dass wir die Sektion gemeinsam zu einem besseren Ort machen können.
Das war's fürs Erste, auf eine schöne Zeit! :)
Nick
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hi everybody!
As newly added (and the only) Flyff moderator, I would like to spend a few words about myself: I am Nick, 20 years old and from Kassel, a city located on the Fulda River in northern Hesse, Germany. I have become a moderator by applying for the position (in general). I am nevertheless interested in you and the section itself, feel free to contact me in case there are any questions, problems or complaints. Suggestions are also welcome. I am hopeful that we can make this section a better place!
That's it for now, let's have a great time! :)
Nick
As newly added (and the only) Flyff moderator, I would like to spend a few words about myself: I am Nick, 20 years old and from Kassel, a city located on the Fulda River in northern Hesse, Germany. I have become a moderator by applying for the position (in general). I am nevertheless interested in you and the section itself, feel free to contact me in case there are any questions, problems or complaints. Suggestions are also welcome. I am hopeful that we can make this section a better place!
That's it for now, let's have a great time! :)
Nick