[Question/Help] Adding New Textured Items.

01/16/2017 00:56 yazuka21#1
Hello Epvp Pros....
I really don't know how to add same weapon but diffirent "Texture"

Example;
I'm going to add Lusaka's Crystal Weapon
Color "RED"
, but I want to keep the original texture of Lusaka ,
because once I add the new texture even the Original Lusaka is changing ...

Can someone give me a guide for this ?

Thanks in Advance. <3
01/16/2017 01:24 kevinkraus#2
Open it with ATools Model Editor Load the new Texture and save with another name.

- Kevin
01/16/2017 07:29 yazuka21#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
There is no need to create a new o3d and map it to another new texture. I've mentioned this before for monsters I think, but you could just create the new item via propItem and when adding it to the mdldyna, just modify the ATEX_ value.

Code:
	"WeaSwoShyer" II_WEA_SWO_IBLLINESS MODELTYPE_MESH "" 0 MD_NEAR 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1
Then you just name the dds the same file name as the previous dds but with -01 up to 07 depending which ATEX_ you set. The values are in define.h.
Oh ! Thank you so much Avalion :)
01/19/2017 03:47 yazuka21#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
There is no need to create a new o3d and map it to another new texture. I've mentioned this before for monsters I think, but you could just create the new item via propItem and when adding it to the mdldyna, just modify the ATEX_ value.

Code:
	"WeaSwoShyer" II_WEA_SWO_IBLLINESS MODELTYPE_MESH "" 0 MD_NEAR 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1
Then you just name the dds the same file name as the previous dds but with -01 up to 07 depending which ATEX_ you set. The values are in define.h.
Hello sir Avalion...

Correct me if there's wrong or incorrect.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2017 13:21 Lumi#5
Well, you could also create a new o3d as kevinkraus said. :)
You can do it with ATool and it isn't really difficult to use it.

I haven't heard about the option in mdlDyna.inc, but it seems to work too. :) There you are.