Healing crystal in TW

01/05/2010 08:49 libertie#1
Hi! I'm not used to posting things but I was wondering if somebody could explain to me how this was possible. For those who play perfect world, you should know it is not possible to heal your crystal. Therefore, it is obvious in this video that this EP is healing the crystal, no?
Any explanation? I don't know anything about hacking. I just know that it's not possible to heal the crystal and to me that ep is healing the crystal, and not only that but the catas are buffed like it was a normal character. Is that possible? (You can see it getting buffed in the beginning of the video)

Edit: Like i said on my reply, this is a private server I used to play on. So that lvl 120 player has been through the same tws as I did so I can say without hesitation it is not possible to heal the crystal, even if this is a private server.
01/05/2010 09:55 sniper777#2
It's a privat server. The Ea is lv 120... on PW MY higest lv is 103...

And on privat server is nothing impossible. So I am pretty sure that is not a hack.
01/06/2010 00:01 libertie#3
lol yes it is a private server. The guy level 120 is a friend. I've been to many territorial wars and let me tell you it is not possible to heal the crystal, even if it's a private server. (legally i mean)
01/12/2010 02:45 Predaking#4
private server. BUT on legit servers crystals CAN auto heal.... if you leave it alone long enough
01/12/2010 10:46 libertie#5
Yes i'm aware that it heals itself if you leave it during a while. But if you watched the vid, you clearly saw that this EP is healing the crystal while people are around (means it got hit very recently so the explanation of auto healing doesn't apply here). And this doesn't explain how the catas has been buffed.
01/13/2010 16:12 Red_Shark#6
posible only on PW private. lol
01/16/2010 07:56 libertie#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Shark View Post
posible only on PW private. lol
I'm telling you I play this server. It is -not- possible to heal the crystal like that.

I must admit I'm very disappointed. I thought you guys were trying to find ways around the server for that kind of stuff..
01/16/2010 19:40 jumpnjahosofat#8
I think all the private servers are different. I'm not sure they would want to run out and download that servers files and install them just to see if any of them can find out how they can heal a crystal. Maybe you should ask the EP? Better yet, ask the server GMs. ^^
01/17/2010 07:48 libertie#9
lol they aren't that much different. They use the same basic files as the official server. In fact, that's where they've been taken. And GM's wouldn't be able to tell because they didn't do anything about it. Anyways I'm gonna drop this case since nobody is interested. =/
06/15/2010 00:09 naylarafi#10
On KO2World, you can heal that crystal with BOT PK...
Try search for K25-PK in Google...But it in chinese language
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
06/26/2010 00:59 momotaros14#11
i use it in any private server:D:D
thats a great tools:D:D:D
u can buff, u can heal, and u will get a great damage when u fly
its a nightmare if somebody use that in TW:D
come on buff that NPCs:D:D:D:D
07/05/2010 11:53 pantera001#12
can someone link me this bot plz :)
09/07/2010 10:08 franklinx3#13
link to this hack would be nice:D