23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems

09/19/2016 20:08 VyzeCruzer#511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ster View Post
I dont like the dye-glow things from item mall this will make the server look like rainbow road, will the rates be the same when the server opens?
The rates will change obviously i believe it was x12.
And yes it couldn't agree more about those stupid dyes.. it doesn't feel like silkroad imo
09/19/2016 20:11 deyuoardetare#512
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyp33r1 View Post
Mastery should be 330 at 100 cap, change it pls. 300 is pretty lame

I agree !
09/19/2016 20:15 FonicosZan#513
Regarding glows etc, nothing changes and of course it won't be like it is on beta on grand opening (since everyone have free silk now) it is an item for playerswho want to look different and like to waste on their char's look, no big deal.

Poll regarding mastery points is out!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/19/2016 20:19 __JR#514
OMG, increase this package numbers, the storage & inventory will get crowded as hell, i don't know what is wrong with making stones package like 5k or smth, does it effect on the server's system?
09/19/2016 20:22 FonicosZan#515
Quote:
Originally Posted by __JR View Post
OMG, increase this package numbers, the storage & inventory will get crowded as hell, i don't know what is wrong with making stones package like 5k or smth, does it effect on the server's system?
Will do.
09/19/2016 20:37 harrypott7r#516
When will you increase server capacity ?! answer me !
09/19/2016 20:38 xZadis#517
Quote:
Originally Posted by __JR View Post
i don't know what is wrong with making stones package like 5k or smth, does it effect on the server's system?
It does affect on the servers´going, since big packages -> everyone just leaves bot for full 80/100 stats at night. Which leads into a "musthavehighstatsserv".

You got no idea watchu talking bout ;)
09/19/2016 20:41 FonicosZan#518
We're searching for a video editor to create EON II's official trailer. We will give you 4 days to complete it. You can get paid on money or even silk if you wish. We search for a really skilled one send us a private message with your offer. Best offer wins!
09/19/2016 20:42 xZadis#519
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
blssss xddddddddddddddddd go to ur sro-r
Whalecum brodr #amq

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
We're searching for a video editor to create EON II's official trailer. We will give you 4 days to complete it. You can get paid on money or even silk if you wish. We search for a really skilled one send us a private message with your offer. Best offer wins!
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], go for it. He´s the Steven Spielberg of EIGHT, amq.
09/19/2016 20:45 criminalista#520
Quote:
Will do.
hello greetings from Venezuela, many Latin players play here. Latinos need events or donations, all the time servers Latinos forget when we are a high number of Latino players. Thank you.

traductor FTW xD
09/19/2016 20:47 meteora66#521
If gonna come mastery 330 :D Str players can use snow shield ?
09/19/2016 20:49 ruebennase#522
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypott7r View Post
When will you increase server capacity ?! answer me !
Dem good manners..
How about read the thread? You find your answer here. I could tell you but I won't :p
09/19/2016 20:49 legendarynacar#523
Quote:
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], its like they are calling you ;) :handsdown:
09/19/2016 21:05 xZadis#524
Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalista View Post
hello greetings from Venezuela, many Latin players play here. Latinos need events or donations, all the time servers Latinos forget when we are a high number of Latino players. Thank you.

traductor FTW xD
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], they´re asking for a latin payment method for donations, don´t forget the latins.
09/19/2016 21:10 criminalista#525
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZadis View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], they´re asking for a latin payment method for donations, don´t forget the latins.
yes, payment method and auto event in spanish xD