How to add and edit ships in DORemix?

08/15/2016 13:32 Gatmann#1
They are in .res file format,if I open it with Visual Studio it doesn't gives me an image or sprite.

So what program should I use to add or edit those binary files?Because I want to add surgeon ship design to the gamemaker file but I need to turn it in a .res file and I have no idea.

Any hint is good.
08/15/2016 16:27 -=Flavio=-#2
You need to add the source file, they are [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/15/2016 18:02 Gatmann#3
You dunnot understand...I need to know how to turn a ship sprite to .res file .You know,the sprite file has 32 directions images,so I need to know what to use to save it as a .res file.

I'm using sourcerelease503,you can't do very much here,except editing damage,rewards...
So I ought to know what I need to add a new ship in the game.

The ship and background files are in data folder,with an extension of .res.
08/15/2016 19:56 Sogu#4
just use google, google knows everything!1
08/16/2016 11:06 Gatmann#5
used IT already, doesn't gives me good results