cSro English Patch 1.157?

12/27/2009 23:51 iluvmypk#1
Is there a media.pk2 yet out? Been searching everywhere can't find anything related. Thanks
12/28/2009 04:33 robert5090#2
Here is the updated media.pk2

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/28/2009 06:55 recking#3
or instead of loading a big file, you can load this and do it by yourself, its very easy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/28/2009 13:58 andrelac#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
or instead of loading a big file, you can load this and do it by yourself, its very easy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I did that, but that translator is not good. I can't see the type of mob, i can't see the 5 seconds when i relog and i can't see the chat.
12/28/2009 20:26 robert5090#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrelac View Post
I did that, but that translator is not good. I can't see the type of mob, i can't see the 5 seconds when i relog and i can't see the chat.
download the media.pk2
replace with yours, and there you go.
01/03/2010 14:19 bartvink#6
i have downloaded 1.148 and he cant update it, if i patch it to 1.157 can he then update it
01/03/2010 14:21 recking#7
1.148 selfupdates to newest version. you gotta click on a division to start the update.