Hello,
I have been strugeling with a question "How to run 2 BDO clients on SAME PC?" for a while now.
What did i already try is:
Installed window 7 64 bit ultimate and followed this guide: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Above method was patched or instructions aren't complete.
Second thing i tried is logging to black desert on user A then "switch user in windows" and logging into black desert under user B.
Somehow when ever you start second client under different user the first one crashes. Have no idea why ... i am guessing Xcode?
Well last thing i tried was using vmware with windows 7 64bit. After instalation i have followed this guide: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I start the game under vmware and after a while i get (Xcode -error?) Failed to init security Error.
So anyone has any idea how to get 2 clients working side by side? It CAN be done since many youtube videos shows it DOES run in vmware but noone is giving out the method.
I hope here - together - we can come up with some ideas.
Thank you for reading.
UPDATE:
Ok i figured it out. It works under vmware. Follow my steps and the guide above for setting up vmware then make sure you COPY YOUR BDO folder into vmware. I used networke share from my host and that didn't work.
So keep thread open for anyone having same problem as me.
I have been strugeling with a question "How to run 2 BDO clients on SAME PC?" for a while now.
What did i already try is:
Installed window 7 64 bit ultimate and followed this guide: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Above method was patched or instructions aren't complete.
Second thing i tried is logging to black desert on user A then "switch user in windows" and logging into black desert under user B.
Somehow when ever you start second client under different user the first one crashes. Have no idea why ... i am guessing Xcode?
Well last thing i tried was using vmware with windows 7 64bit. After instalation i have followed this guide: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I start the game under vmware and after a while i get (Xcode -error?) Failed to init security Error.
So anyone has any idea how to get 2 clients working side by side? It CAN be done since many youtube videos shows it DOES run in vmware but noone is giving out the method.
|
|
I hope here - together - we can come up with some ideas.
Thank you for reading.
UPDATE:
Ok i figured it out. It works under vmware. Follow my steps and the guide above for setting up vmware then make sure you COPY YOUR BDO folder into vmware. I used networke share from my host and that didn't work.
So keep thread open for anyone having same problem as me.