ProjectDivBoosting - Low Elo Boosting (EUNE/EUW)

04/16/2016 16:26 ProjectDivBoosting#1
~ About me. ~
Hello,
I am dedicated LoL [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (EUW) player.
Boosting only on EU servers.
I can easily get you out from "ELO HELL".
I always strive for perfection and doing my job correctly.


~ How much does boosting cost? ~
If you get less than 15 points the prices will be higher.


Bronze Division
====================

Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5€
Bronze IV > Bronze III = 6€
Bronze III > Bronze II = 6€
Bronze II > Bronze I = 6€
Bronze I > Silver V = 8€

BUNDLE:
Bronze V > Silver V = 25€
Discount: 8€

Silver Division
====================

Silver V > Silver IV = 8€
Silver IV > Silver III = 8€
Silver III > Silver II = 10€
Silver II > Silver I = 10€
Silver I > Gold V = 12€

BUNDLE:
Silver V > Gold V= 40€
Discount: 7€


~ Terms of use ~
No 3rd programs, no offline mod,scrips,hacks or any other kind of cheats.
I won't use your IP/RP/Refunds without your permission.
I won't change Runes without your permission.
No flame, no typing to your friends.
I am not responsible of your account if Riot find out you got boosted. But I will do everything to make sure they won't find out.

~ Vouches ~
In the thread.

~ Contact & Payment ~
If you are interested - type me in Skype: projectdivboosting
Payment method: Paypal
04/17/2016 18:31 Xilaca#2
vouched him and he played well!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/20/2016 19:41 KamicoRe#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

He did a Netwin for me.
Won the Game, Friendly.
Can recommend him.
04/25/2016 19:23 ProjectDivBoosting#4
Finished [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/25/2016 20:19 †ţнε_Eternal_ℓéģéņđ†#5
add me if u need vouch
04/25/2016 20:38 Romania x Bulgaria#6
I can vouch for you,regards.
05/01/2016 03:13 Neyro™#7
Great booster
05/09/2016 19:23 ProjectDivBoosting#8
Available for new orders!
05/10/2016 19:58 ProjectDivBoosting#9
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Available for new orders!
05/14/2016 08:08 ProjectDivBoosting#10
Available for new orders!
05/18/2016 10:29 ProjectDivBoosting#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Available for new orders!
05/18/2016 12:42 Izothecroc#12
Really good booster, friendly, fast and really take the time to get Done with his job asap. Got My vouch
05/18/2016 16:34 ProjectDivBoosting#13
Thanks!
Available for new orders!
05/19/2016 20:37 Renaas#14
Add my skype if u need vouch : letoprenaas
05/20/2016 12:39 Ganzaa#15
did a job for me. all good