Dragonsoul Stone Bonuses Error

03/14/2016 19:08 champimt2#1
Hello , my serverfiles originally not had the alchemy of dragon activated. I searched the net and from other files I managed to activate . Everything works normal only have a problem ... When I equip a dragon stone it is as if nothing happened . I mean, they equip normal, but do not add bonus , although there the description of them is talking that has bonus , when I see in my character, the values remains the same.
Ex: My HP is 10001 , if i equipe a stone who give 750 HP (On client was a text "Max HP: 750" ), when i open the char status windows (Press 'C'), i remain with 10001 HP =/

How can i fix this?

Anyone?
01/07/2019 19:49 Daemonolog#2
Helooo pls can you tell me are is this DS game what ppl from china make it? and now game is closed !!!! pls if you hawe DS server to give me pls contact me on viber +381 65 866 4891 this is me cell phone and you can send me msg or fb danilo makaveli zivkovic
pls DS is me first online gameeee :((((