[Download] PolskaBot - Complete source code

01/24/2016 03:17 melikhan#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cf5e View Post
We weren't fighting Bigpoint. We were fighting our own skills.
Not fighting your skills, but testing them out. Nevertheless I respect you (and your team) for someone who actually stood up to bp and actually made a packetbot.

Didn't last too long unfortunately. Oh well. May another guy appear with a superior packetbot:rolleyes:
01/24/2016 05:25 cryz35#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Not fighting your skills, but testing them out. Nevertheless I respect you (and your team) for someone who actually stood up to bp and actually made a packetbot.

Didn't last too long unfortunately. Oh well. May another guy appear with a superior packetbot:rolleyes:
I have a project sitting for almost 3 months ;)

but it works with a weird method(it uses 2 swf's :o), probably going to change it before releasing.
It's a simple packet bot(actually proxy) like openstealth.
I believe it is not easily detected because client still sends weird packets.
12/05/2016 15:42 jajaxdxd#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
I have a project sitting for almost 3 months ;)

but it works with a weird method(it uses 2 swf's :o), probably going to change it before releasing.
It's a simple packet bot(actually proxy) like openstealth.
I believe it is not easily detected because client still sends weird packets.
any notice about your program? :S
02/19/2017 22:38 szUsername#34
I'm sorry for the bump, that's a great project!

I see so many resemblances with Sulake (Habbo Devs) job, interesting how things repeats all over again.

I will have fun updating this, thanks. (Hoping that the protocol didn't change :3)

I have only one question, does anyone know how BP obfuscate the strings in the classes? but i think that's my job to figure out :P

^ Question answered [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] "Hador" Project.
02/19/2017 23:12 jorg*#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by szUsername View Post

I see so many resemblances with Sulake (Habbo Devs) job, interesting how things repeats all over again.

I will have fun updating this, thanks. (Hoping that the protocol didn't change :3)

I have only one question, does anyone know how BP obfuscate the strings in the classes? but i think that's my job to figure out :P

^ Question answered [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] "Hador" Project.

dont push old threads !
02/19/2017 23:18 AliG-DO#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
dont push old threads !
Why? Source still works, he's not doing offtopic or anything. It's still relevant resource, you can use Fade to create working packetbot at the moment.
02/20/2017 11:27 manulaiko3.0#37
Quote:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As you can see from source, it just reads the decompiled classes and parses them into an XML document.
At the moment the tool was made there was still no name obfuscation.
02/20/2017 19:56 szUsername#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As you can see from source, it just reads the decompiled classes and parses them into an XML document.
At the moment the tool was made there was still no name obfuscation.
Yeah, it uses [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], i'm fully aware of this.

The file is obfuscated with "secureSWF", no obfuscation is safe from memory dumps probably attaching a debugger and checking inside the plugin container of firefox would be the best approach :-)

P.s not saying it's easy, but certainly not impossible
02/20/2017 20:09 Diаmonds#39
Quote:
Yeah, it uses [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], i'm fully aware of this.

The file is obfuscated with "secureSWF", no obfuscation is safe from memory dumps probably attaching a debugger and checking inside the plugin container of firefox would be the best approach :-)

P.s not saying it's easy, but certainly not impossible
The method names are not decrypted at runtime afaik...
05/30/2018 22:33 UGTMCAVIO#40
what is it? :feelsgoodman: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]