AO PSERVER

01/23/2016 23:22 rockerbla#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
you imagine the upset we would create haha
Hell yea haha ! I really miss the old times we were talking on skype ( you , toxic , angelina , bloodlust etc )

Oh and , remember ? xD

01/24/2016 01:22 taterz#47
he called you a layer...i think that's a compliment.
01/25/2016 03:17 AOPSERVER#48
I don't know, but i sometimes have the feeling here, that some forum members are trying to dictate how a server should be setup related to IM / ingame settings.

As evil stated before, the hosting and maintenance of such a server costs money, which needs to come back to us by the way of an IM.

At this point of development there are NO plans about what will be IM or what will be free ingame.

Since giving a lot of stuff ingame for free will destroy the way this game was build. IM was an essential part of this game since the beginning and doesn't matter who will host a server this person/group will keep it this way to at least get back the investments and the monthly costs.
01/25/2016 08:29 descheppper#49
Please try to update to version v3.16.53. This version is just a bit older, the tbs here is just terrible and some stuffs.
And please make the pvp something special that makes players play it, I love pvp, but its just so bad when only like 5 people play it, pvp is the reason I play AO tbh.

GL with the server anyway and sorry for bad english.
01/25/2016 19:16 taterz#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOPSERVER View Post
I don't know, but i sometimes have the feeling here, that some forum members are trying to dictate how a server should be setup related to IM / ingame settings.

As evil stated before, the hosting and maintenance of such a server costs money, which needs to come back to us by the way of an IM.

At this point of development there are NO plans about what will be IM or what will be free ingame.

Since giving a lot of stuff ingame for free will destroy the way this game was build. IM was an essential part of this game since the beginning and doesn't matter who will host a server this person/group will keep it this way to at least get back the investments and the monthly costs.
you have to remember that your population is likely to be very low, which means the gap between paid and non paid players is going to be huge. the game was designed to leech money from players, i mean just look at what they did with atlas ores. their model was based around a few thousand people constantly shitting out 5-10 dollars here and there for "small" boosts.

sure you're probably going to get a few people to shell out hundreds a week for you, but how long will that last? it won't be long for them to spend a years worth of rent and then finally be done with everything. my advice would be to make every cash shop item tradable. by doing this, you guarantee more sales as people will use it to sell to others.
01/25/2016 20:56 rockerbla#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by taterz View Post
my advice would be to make every cash shop item tradable.

Is there anything in Item Mall no-trade ?!

Blessing Licence , Scrolls / Packs , Atlas/Bundles , Mounts , Wings , Costumes , Mercs/Packs , Fishing Baits , Potions ( Vial of Rebirth , Vial of Amnesia , Growth Vials ) , Class Change Coupons etc etc etc are tradable

What's your point ?...
01/26/2016 01:58 taterz#52
were they? i seem to recall private servers selling the no trade versions.
01/26/2016 02:57 descheppper#53
Atleast dont make cash mercenaries Item Mall only. Put it with fix price in market or something.
01/26/2016 11:06 inTimee#54
When start the server?
01/26/2016 13:25 rockerbla#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by inTimee View Post
When start the server?
Have patience, nothing has been told about starting the server.Atm they're fixing bugs etc to make it as good as it should be .

We'll be noticed when they'll launch it.
01/26/2016 19:54 .SpecialZ##56
We dont have an estimated date yet - We'll inform you guys early enough tho.

Greetings!
01/27/2016 02:22 kevy21#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbla View Post
Hell yea haha ! I really miss the old times we were talking on skype ( you , toxic , angelina , bloodlust etc )

Oh and , remember ? xD

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The video is iSaw(me), BloodLust and Hidden during an event was pretty fun.

The Teamspeak had about 15 people in but only us 3 was talking xD

If done right, event can be very fun :P

Little did everyone know I was playing and making all these mobs events live >.< was hard work keeping it a secret tbh.
01/27/2016 06:14 devillangel#58
Its good to hear that ;)

Maybe we can get some new info and screenshots ;) ?
01/27/2016 06:54 AOPSERVER#59
We're working on bug and especially "cheat" fixes. But since we also have regular jobs in this world, we can't work 24/7 on it.
01/27/2016 08:38 Visvax#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOPSERVER View Post
We're working on bug and especially "cheat" fixes. But since we also have regular jobs in this world, we can't work 24/7 on it.
Do what you have to do, i waited few years for AO pserver, i can wait much more if i have to, some games just dont get old, its classic :)