Should I continue my project or...?

01/15/2016 18:40 PrdlyAndel#46
Guys I think Fuso98 doesnt care of for example Polska Bot :) He started development of new bot so stop talk about "cracking" and etc. Just wait till Fuso98 will release his new project. BTW Fluttershy I can defend all what I want to defend. Fuso98 is good guy who wants to make somehing for community. So I will defend his work and his person.
01/15/2016 20:27 YatoDev#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Yeah for the normal program code.

But if you want to know how they passed the encryption you have to use my way.
no. As always there are more than one or two ways to do something but i bet this is not the easiest neither the best way to do that and i also dont want to mention if this works or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
BTW Fluttershy I can defend all what I want to defend. Fuso98 is good guy who wants to make somehing for community. So I will defend his work and his person.
it is ok that you want to do that but it is hard to believe what you and all of his "mates" are telling.
But nevermind, most of the more active user's/developer already know what is wrong or right....

if you dont want to follow a discussion just dont answere ;)
01/15/2016 20:56 fuso98#48
This is becoming a spam thread.. #close request!

I've started a new project. I will use as bases the core functions of FsBot while I will rewrite other functions. I don't know how much it will take. I hope less than 2-3 weeks.
01/15/2016 21:02 Scytex#49
#closed