Avoid/Surviving getting botjailed?

12/16/2009 11:06 Korvacs#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1510n View Post
@Korvacs: BRB, fogging in TG for a month.
Thats not how i fixed it, i put SMGs in spare sockets i had lying around and fixed in a few days standing on the wall in tc fogging thin air.

And yes, theres the saying think before you speak, and i did, the simplest answer is dont bot, you assume that everyone on epvpers bots, i dont, i write pservers, did it never occur to you that someone miight just be here for pservers?
12/16/2009 13:42 SaM.ThE.MaN#17
Yo,
Who are you! lol look dude because of guardians and moderators like you people get banned you try to SUCK the life out of us :(,I mean im totally talking about something different and your talking about something different i mean COMMON stop jumping on my back for gods sake,ugh im just trying TO HELP IN EPVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,
Sammy
12/16/2009 16:06 Hiyoal#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaM.ThE.MaN View Post
Yo,
Who are you! lol look dude because of guardians and moderators like you people get banned you try to SUCK the life out of us :(,I mean im totally talking about something different and your talking about something different i mean COMMON stop jumping on my back for gods sake,ugh im just trying TO HELP IN EPVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,
Sammy
Dude...You cant go around saying stuff when you don't know this guy.
This guy has contributed more than most people have in this community, more than me and others put together.
All he is saying is dont bot. He is answering this guys question and its an opinionated answer. Everything does not need to be about botting, it can just be general information and when it comes down to it the best thing to do to not get botjailed/banned is to Not Bot.
Plain and simple.

Id suggest next time though, you don't say anything like you said to this guy about guardian and moderators. You just have a different opinion...but its on the same topic. How is he jumping down your back?

Had to say it,
Hiyoal
12/16/2009 20:01 SaM.ThE.MaN#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
Dude...You cant go around saying stuff when you don't know this guy.
This guy has contributed more than most people have in this community, more than me and others put together.
All he is saying is dont bot. He is answering this guys question and its an opinionated answer. Everything does not need to be about botting, it can just be general information and when it comes down to it the best thing to do to not get botjailed/banned is to Not Bot.
Plain and simple.

Id suggest next time though, you don't say anything like you said to this guy about guardian and moderators. You just have a different opinion...but its on the same topic. How is he jumping down your back?

Had to say it,
Hiyoal
Yo,
what ever hiyoal says is always TRUE but i already apologized :D with a private message :) lawl hes too old and he cant walk so hes jumping on my back<--------that's a joke :D,
Sammy