10/28/2015 18:23 Shokka1337#1
Hey, I have error which connected wit download server
using theta files
Screens:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Need help guys
10/28/2015 19:03 blapanda#2
The file "mall_damage_abs_10p_scroll.ddj", which you are trying to receive to your client, cannot be received. The file is either being corrupted (not correctly converted/extension change), damaged, or does simply not exist in your SMC patching folder "9_22\media\icon\etc\".

Btw, make sure that your client's "country" is set to 22 (vietnamese).
"9_22": the 9 is for the SMC as a module counter, the 22 for the "language" of the game.
10/28/2015 19:12 Shokka1337#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
The file "mall_damage_abs_10p_scroll.ddj", which you are trying to receive to your client, cannot be received. The file is either being corrupted (not correctly converted/extension change), damaged, or does simply not exist in your SMC patching folder "9_22\media\icon\etc\".

Btw, make sure that your client's "country" is set to 22 (vietnamese).
"9_22": the 9 is for the SMC as a module counter, the 22 for the "language" of the game.
I've just extract 1 file from other media and drop it to my patch_internal then through SMC upload file. done
But now, I have other one in error. I don't need that updated files how can I disable auto-updating at all?
11/02/2015 07:14 blapanda#4
"Disabling" is not the correct form of it.
You can match the versions, tho.

Inside your Account DB, you will find a table called "_ModuleVersion", scroll down to the end, look for the one with the active "nValid" column, for example, in my case, it is ones the "nVersion 367" and "nVersion 1", the "367" might be a different version at your table. Assure that both, the first entry and the entry with the "nVersion 1" has a 1 at nValid.

Taking the 367 as the latest version, use the tools to change your clients information (like port, redirecting address, local, version, etc.), set its Version "367" (not 1367 for 1.367), save it. That will simulate the latest version for your client, own't check further for files and will skip that step -> ready to start the client.