o--:===> Bobby's Account Shop <===:--o

10/20/2015 00:32 Sonic `#1
#Close Request
10/20/2015 00:35 Strohhut® ✔#2
Edit: You changed it.

I wish you best of luck with your service and I may be interested in #Account 1, will add you when I have decided :).
10/20/2015 00:37 Sonic `#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strohhut® ✔ View Post
No offense, but coming up with your own strange rules that allow you to scam ppl because they look suspicious during the Trade is not very proactive.
Not even sure if that's allowed.

Best Regards and good luck :)
Didn't say anything wrong. i'm not going to scam anyone buddy ;) ofcourse i'll go first for 20+ or with middleman, i pref middleman but sometimes a guy with -1 comes and say 'go first'.

Quote:
No offense, but coming up with your own strange rules that allow you to scam ppl because they look suspicious during the Trade is not very proactive.
Not even sure if that's allowed.

Best Regards and good luck :)
Happy now? :)
10/20/2015 00:53 Strohhut® ✔#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby` View Post
Didn't say anything wrong. i'm not going to scam anyone buddy ;) ofcourse i'll go first for 20+ or with middleman, i pref middleman but sometimes a guy with -1 comes and say 'go first'.

Happy now? :)
I'm a flying pink Unicorn trust me - same effect as your text. :)

I didn't say you're a scammer, pls dont take it this way, I'm just saying your rules look very suspicious... and not very promoting, since there are ALOT Account Shops and Sellers on this Website.

Best Regards
10/20/2015 02:53 Sonic `#5
Quote:
I'm a flying pink Unicorn trust me - same effect as your text. :)

I didn't say you're a scammer, pls dont take it this way, I'm just saying your rules look very suspicious... and not very promoting, since there are ALOT Account Shops and Sellers on this Website.

Best Regards
It's okay, thanks.
10/20/2015 03:40 Riiu#6
Can you add payment methods?
10/20/2015 09:23 Sonic `#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riiu View Post
Can you add payment methods?
Yes, sorry! I'm accepting paypal only.