Para's Script Library

11/17/2017 22:54 pikuhan1#1726
Hi, i recent buyed the hack, all scripts are working for me, i liked, so much, but i have a question...have a post or forum for users of Para's Vanilla Toll share Scripts, i need scripts for leveling, i cant create...
11/17/2017 22:57 Paraly#1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuhan1 View Post
Hi, i recent buyed the hack, all scripts are working for me, i liked, so much, but i have a question...have a post or forum for users of Para's Vanilla Toll share Scripts, i need scripts for leveling, i cant create...
All existing scripts are at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], if you wanna level from 10-65 you've to use the Combat Wizard to create scripts that level for example 10-14, 14-17, 17-20....
11/18/2017 01:17 pikuhan1#1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
All existing scripts are at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], if you wanna level from 10-65 you've to use the Combat Wizard to create scripts that level for example 10-14, 14-17, 17-20....
Thx my bro, u is better bro
12/04/2017 10:51 thekiller258#1729
Hi Paraly, do you know if the lvl 1 friend warehouse script was patched in NA?, I've been trying to use it but the screen to visit friend just doesnt appear :S
12/04/2017 13:20 Paraly#1730
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Hi Paraly, do you know if the lvl 1 friend warehouse script was patched in NA?, I've been trying to use it but the screen to visit friend just doesnt appear :S
I just tried it and it still works fine, be sure you use version 1.01 of the script it got updated 6 weeks ago cause some FrameIDs have changed

Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,0,BYTE;
WaitForResponse=Be sure you follow the tray notifications/n/nThis script allows you to teleport to a friends house instantly even in mid combat/nIt can also be used with level 1 toons to access warehouse NPCs early;
#ENDIF

FrameAction=374,State,SHOW;
FrameAction=374,XPos,0;
FrameAction=374,YPos,0;
TrayInfo=Hover your mouse over a friend at the window and press "Delete";
WaitForKey=2E,1;
_MemReadVar=%AddrMouseX,WORD,1;
_MemReadVar=%AddrMouseY,WORD,2;
Delay=1250;
TrayInfo=Hover your mouse over the "Visit Friend" button and press "Delete";
WaitForKey=2E,1;
_MemReadVar=%AddrMouseX,WORD,3;
_MemReadVar=%AddrMouseY,WORD,4;
FrameAction=374,State,HIDE;
TrayInfo=Press "Delete" as soon as you wanna instantly escape;

#DO=9999999999999;
WaitForKey=2E,1;
_IFKey=2E,1;
#IF=%Timer=500,15000;
FrameAction=374,State,SHOW;
FrameAction=374,XPos,0;
FrameAction=374,YPos,0;
Mouse=%Var1,%Var2;
Delay=125;
Mouse=%Var3,%Var4;
Delay=135;
SendKey=0x0D;
FrameAction=374,State,HIDE;
CreateTimer=500;
#ENDIF
_IFKey=77,1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;
12/04/2017 23:11 Eragos07#1731
it is CoE safe?
12/05/2017 01:23 Paraly#1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragos07 View Post
it is CoE safe?
There was no ban for CoE at NA yet :)
12/06/2017 18:32 Solaci#1733
Is there a script for quest turn ins for luna? I just want the quest turn in portion to repeat til i'm out of the item and can't figure out how to work it.
12/06/2017 18:34 Paraly#1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaci View Post
Is there a script for quest turn ins for luna? I just want the quest turn in portion to repeat til i'm out of the item and can't figure out how to work it.
The Luna daily script automatically tries to complete the quests as long as you've the quest items in your inventory but just for the first 3 minutes

Read [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/06/2017 21:12 blackeyeII#1735
Hi Paraly,

there seems to be a problem with coe script. It goes upto the boxes safely without any problem but instead of looting the correct boxes for the supplements, it doesn't loot anything. Instead it says " successful " without even checking a box. I have been running and opening the boxes manually. never had this problem before. is it because of the little update aion got today ? Please look into it. Thank you again for making a nice script :)
12/06/2017 21:39 Paraly#1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeyeII View Post
Hi Paraly,

there seems to be a problem with coe script. It goes upto the boxes safely without any problem but instead of looting the correct boxes for the supplements, it doesn't loot anything. Instead it says " successful " without even checking a box. I have been running and opening the boxes manually. never had this problem before. is it because of the little update aion got today ? Please look into it. Thank you again for making a nice script :)
Did you try a client restart?
Do you use the latest script version and latest vanillatool version?

I just tried CoE and it's working fine :)
12/06/2017 21:40 blackeyeII#1737
Hello Paraly,

I've restarted the client and i am using the versions that is available on your thread " vanially tool is 4.31 and coe is 1.11 " :(

usually after each maint if there is a tiny update you tend to update the tool. there was no update this week or somehow i'm missing it ?
12/06/2017 21:43 Paraly#1738
Quote:
Hello Paraly,

I've restarted the client and i am using the versions that is available on your thread " vanially tool is 4.31 and coe is 1.11 " :(

usually after each maint if there is a tiny update you tend to update the tool. there was no update this week or somehow i'm missing it ?
Vanillatool only needs an update when Aion has updated their "bin64" folder which is just the case every ~4 weeks, there was no necessary update today.

Do you have teamviewer?
12/06/2017 21:45 blackeyeII#1739
no i don't -_- im going to restart the client and pc and check again. if that doesnt help. i will get teamviewer and you check.

after restarting pc 2nd time it seems to be working. thanks
12/07/2017 00:18 guitartyr#1740
Quote:
Hi Paraly,

Be sure u are on windowned mode, and u have a correct window size. Some monitors resize the window to the wrong size, then the tool cant "shadow click" the confirm menu when u get the supps.

In any case, when the script auto resize the window, just adjust the window until u see the proportions are correct.