[poll]Botting not allowed on a server

08/20/2015 15:19 hawkmanlol10#1
Please vote if you would play on a high cap server (100 or 110) with high EXP rates but without bot. Grinding rates would be fairly low (and sell prices even lower). Maybe 20x or less. Most of the action would be: jobbing, uniques hunting, fgw and hand grinding.
08/20/2015 16:00 Finsterlord#2
I would play on a non-botting server. It's much more fun and community would be better.

You think about making a non-bot server? I have many ideas for such a server. :)
08/21/2015 16:23 hawkmanlol10#3
I am part of a team that plans on doing so. Sure, PM me and I'll read them.
09/04/2015 15:16 EraSro#4
botting is more fun ^^
09/07/2015 17:08 Finsterlord#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EraSro View Post
botting is more fun ^^
Your argument is invalid. How can you have fun when you are not even "playing" the game?!
09/08/2015 09:38 tschulian#6
That anti-bot thing is a great idea no matter what, but basicly u cannot get many ppl because this childish silkroad community doesnt understand that botting = cheating = lame.

If they have to work to achiev something they will hate your server.

PS: Post Number 1.000
09/08/2015 17:29 jann01#7
awesome idea...

it was a good game with the jobs and hand grinding!
09/08/2015 22:11 Finsterlord#8
Any progress in your server development?

It should be possible to get end game gear both from PvE and PvP, so players can chose what way they prefer more. Dungeons which you can enter with a PT such as FGW, HWT, Jupiter Temple or Baghdad Dungeons & quest lines would be great. For PvP: Battle Arena, Job Temple and Survival Arena would be the options I prefer.

Getting drops from normal uniques is a bad idea and unfair - unless it is something like Roc at 100 cap. Also I hate CTF because it's not good for teamplay.

Endgame equipment and coins should be untradeable to avoid pay2win.

I even would like to see a server with new job system and 125/130 Cap with 13 or 14 Dgr (csro-r files?). It would be something newer and not always servers with 100 or 110 cap.

If I ever join a pserver again, then only a botfree one. :)