[Guide] Multi Servers All-in-One dat

11/26/2009 17:21 PropItem#1
Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][Header]
GroupAmount=16
Group1=Group10.swf
GroupHint1=
Group2=Group10.swf
GroupHint2=
Group3=Group10.swf
GroupHint3=
Group4=Group10.swf
GroupHint4=
Group5=Group10.swf
GroupHint5=
Group6=Group10.swf
GroupHint6=
Group7=Group10.swf
GroupHint7=
Group8=Group10.swf
GroupHint8=
Group9=Group10.swf
GroupHint9=
Group10=Group10.swf
GroupHint10=
Group11=Group10.swf
GroupHint11=
Group12=Group10.swf
GroupHint12=
Group13=Group10.swf
GroupHint13=
Group14=Group10.swf
GroupHint14=
Group15=Group10.swf
GroupHint15=
Group16=Group10.swf
GroupHint16=




[Group1]
ServerAmount=12
Server1=LegendCO
Ip1=127.0.0.1
Port1=9958
ServerName1=LegendCO
HintWord1=LegendCO
Pic1=Group4/server6.swf

Server2=
Ip2=
Port2=
ServerName2=
HintWord2=
Pic2=Group4/server7.swf

Server3=
Ip3=
Port3=
ServerName3=
HintWord3=
Pic3=Group4/server7.swf

Server4=
Ip4=
Port4=
ServerName4=
HintWord4=
Pic4=Group4/server7.swf

Server5=
Ip5=
Port5=
ServerName5=
HintWord5=
Pic5=Group4/server7.swf

Server6=
Ip6=
Port6=
ServerName6=
HintWord6=
Pic6=Group4/server7.swf

Server7=
Ip7=
Port7=
ServerName7=
HintWord7=
Pic7=Group4/server7.swf

Server8=
Ip8=
Port8=
ServerName8=
HintWord8=
Pic8=Group4/server7.swf

Server9=
Ip9=
Port9=
ServerName9=
HintWord9=
Pic9=Group4/server7.swf

Server10=
Ip10=
Port10=
ServerName10=
HintWord10=
Pic10=Group4/server7.swf

Server11=
Ip11=
Port11=
ServerName11=
HintWord11=
Pic11=Group4/server7.swf

Server12=
Ip12=
Port12=
ServerName12=
HintWord12=
Pic12=Group4/server7.swf[/COLOR]
If you're making a second group just copy the Server ip section and repaste with Group2. Just thought you Noobs could use something Noobish. Beats releasing some NPC with 20 or less lines

Press Thanks
Because you know you just learned it Views will Top 1000+ in 10 days or less
11/26/2009 18:01 Basser#2
Seriously, I'm not even thinking about pressing thanks,
I home some moderator decides to close this thread.
Even a terrible English speaking newbie knows this.
11/26/2009 18:07 PropItem#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
Seriously, I'm not even thinking about pressing thanks,
I home some moderator decides to close this thread.
Even a terrible English speaking newbie knows this.
lmao.. wonder why everyone asked skynight ages ago then he dont know anything but yet he was able to do this. And b4 this post im sure you had you own trouble with it so act suprized . Say Cheese
11/26/2009 18:09 Korvacs#4
I dont think anyone struggles with this tbh...
11/26/2009 18:10 Basser#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
lmao.. wonder why everyone asked skynight ages ago then he dont know anything but yet he was able to do this. And b4 this post im sure you had you own trouble with it so act suprized . Say Cheese
I had my own trouble with this?
Seriously, I can read.

But seriously you expected this?
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, no idea? Maybe I should fill in my IP here, makes sense.
than when I tried to create a second server.
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, what should I change to make it the second server? Maybe change the N into an Q? Makes a lot of sense again. And now I reached the "Ip1=" what should I fill in? I thought "I Pawn" but that doesn't work, is it some encryption maybe?

Yes, that's exactly what I thought, how did you know? You must be an Incredible genius. Are you Kanye West by any chance?

~Bas a.k.a. Gayfish.
11/26/2009 18:29 PropItem#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
I had my own trouble with this?
Seriously, I can read.

But seriously you expected this?
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, no idea? Maybe I should fill in my IP here, makes sense.
than when I tried to create a second server.
"ServerName1=" Hmmm, what should I change to make it the second server? Maybe change the N into an Q? Makes a lot of sense again. And now I reached the "Ip1=" what should I fill in? I thought "I Pawn" but that doesn't work, is it some encryption maybe?

Yes, that's exactly what I thought, how did you know? You must be an Incredible genius. Are you Kanye West by any chance?

~Bas a.k.a. Gayfish.
Well i see you came and seen it so now i know you know for sure.
you should'nt have even entered the post if you did not care to learn you dork. Glad i could help ya
11/26/2009 19:01 Basser#7
I try to visit as most threads as I can, and besides, I wasn't sure what this thread was a bout, I didn't think of how to edit the server.dat, since it's seriously baby stuff.
But this ascertains my thoughts of your intelligence level.
11/26/2009 19:04 PropItem#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
I try to visit as most threads as I can, and besides, I wasn't sure what this thread was a bout, I didn't think of how to edit the server.dat, since it's seriously baby stuff.
But this ascertains my thoughts of your intelligence level.
Smythe94
Decent C# User
Baby Stuff
11/26/2009 20:25 Arcо#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
Smythe94
Decent C# User
Baby Stuff
You can't say baby stuff when it comes to Smythe.
Have you seen his most recent release?
Nobility with icon for CoEmu.
Not that many people have that.
I would love to see you code something like that.
Or anything at all for that matter.
11/26/2009 20:50 PropItem#10
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal.
11/26/2009 20:53 Arcо#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal.
To most people binary servers are funner because of less bugs.
But the people who run binary servers usually have no skill whatsoever.
Doing binaries is basically just having everything done for you.
Oh big whoop you have to translate, such hard, agonizing work right?
C# takes real skill.
Binaries don't.
11/26/2009 21:16 Basser#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal.
OH yes, C# is useless. That's why Coders are paid to much. Imagine you want to work for some gaming company what would you say if they ask if you have any experience? "Yes, I had some binaries server, and look at this thread I printed, nice release eh? I'm probably the first that knows how it work, better than all those people creating C# sources such as CoEmu, noobs." I'm sure they'll hire you.

Good luck and have a nice day,

~Bas
11/26/2009 21:28 _tao4229_#13
The people who programmed the binaries you're using are worthless too!
Oh wait...
11/26/2009 22:03 Basser#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
The people who programmed the binaries you're using are worthless too!
Oh wait...
Yes, some unknown team nobody has ever heard of, DQ Technical or something like that right?
11/26/2009 22:22 LetterX#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropItem View Post
I dont do c# one reason to easy to fix everything not worth jack No, you just are not bright enough to learn it. You can sell binaries for more than you could any c# That's stealing and profiting off of others work...which can have severe consequences. also c# has everything working correctly some bootleg way not proper No. There is plenty of information available to have everything (or almost everything) run the way it's supposed to.. I just dont like it but your right. i cant really say or point fingers to what is better or worse we can just Point to the Top 5 Servers and see the real deal All that says is this community is full of lazy, unmotivated people who don't want to move forward or progress. .
To note with the "Bootleg way", the "PVP" servers running on binaries have to use NPCs to give you items and silvers/CPs and they don't have commands to create your items (among using commands for other things). If that's the "proper" way, then you're an idiot.

Private Servers are created to rebel against official servers...they tend to form when a large enough group of people are in disgust with official servers...but what good does running the official software as a private server do? Nothing, because you then have everything official has...you're not unique, you're not different...you offer the exact same shitty features. The reason the "top 5" servers are binary is because the players playing it don't have a good choice, again, showing that this community is mostly made up of people who'd prefer to not progress.