Kurzick Bot Updating

06/05/2015 02:30 solidsteve#1
Hello there guys.

right so some know I'm trying to update the Kurzick bot by mrcrew, I'll be totally honest I'm no where near a standard of scripting that I can actually do this by myself.

The bot is here with Edits I have put in

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The edits are pretty simple once I've put in including nearly all the new GWA2 that was out a few weeks ago

another thing I slotted into the code was....

Code:
	Update("Taking blessing")
	$deadlock = 0
	Do
	GoNearestNPCToCoords(-12909, 15616)
	Dialog(133)
	RndSleep(1000)
	Dialog(134)
	RndSleep(1000)
	$deadlock+=1
	Until DllStructGetData(geteffect(593), 'skillid') = 593 or $deadlock = 10
	AdlibRegister ("DeathCheck",1000)
also put in a few different map markers

Code:
	$enemy = "14"
	AggroMoveToEx(-4447, 1055, $enemy,3000)

	$enemy = "15"
	AggroMoveToEx(-3832, -586, $enemy,3000)

	$enemy = "16"
	AggroMoveToEx(-3143, -2203, $enemy,3000)

	$enemy = "missing"
	AggroMoveToEx(-5780, -4665, $enemy,3000)
Now guys onto the only problems left with the script that i cant seem to get my head around

First one is not important, it does not trace points earned in the VQ.

Second is a little bit more, once the VQ is done it return's a error with line 6601

here's the code to EndFunc and error

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Code:
	If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
		For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
			AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
			If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
		Next
	EndIf
	If GetAreaVanquished() Then
		ConsoleWrite("Run successful" & @CRLF)
	Else
		If GUICtrlRead($cbxManuallyFinish) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
			WinActivate("Guild Wars")
			MsgBox(0,"Error","Get missing spawn" & @CRLF & "Press Ok to continue ")
			;Exit
		Else
			ConsoleWrite("Run failed" & @CRLF)
		EndIf
	EndIf
	RndSleep(500)
	$dCoords[0]=0
	$dCoords[1]=0
	AdlibUnRegister("DeathCheck")
	RndSleep(250)
	TravelTo($townHzH)
EndFunc
And for who cares heres the entire VQ code


So the question is, Can i have help fixing it as my scripting know how is very very limited (though learning as i go) :handsdown:
06/06/2015 00:24 SqMalen#2
Where is $cbxBacktrack declared? is it even declared at all? Looks like it may not exist.
06/06/2015 17:55 solidsteve#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SqMalen View Post
Where is $cbxBacktrack declared? is it even declared at all? Looks like it may not exist.
The only $cbxBacktrack there is the coding at 6601

Code:
	If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
		For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
			AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
			If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
		Next
	EndIf
How'd I go about declaring it?
06/06/2015 18:44 SqMalen#4
It looks like it "was" a GUI Item and it should be a backtrack loop.

Add me on skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and I will fix it for you.
06/06/2015 21:02 solidsteve#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SqMalen View Post
It looks like it "was" a GUI Item and it should be a backtrack loop.

Add me on skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and I will fix it for you.
Okay will do
06/14/2015 03:08 Kalaid#6
Has there been any updates on this? There are literally no working Kurzick faction farming bots at the moment.
06/14/2015 20:28 solidsteve#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaid View Post
Has there been any updates on this? There are literally no working Kurzick faction farming bots at the moment.
There's been nothing

it works in a way but i needs resetting after each run so its working but not
06/28/2015 23:40 lorthan118#8
Is it possible to just loop the run with a while loop?
While
(run)
Endwhile


Also, I want to add that the link provided takes me to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] without downloading, but I still have the one from the previous post
06/30/2015 13:56 solidsteve#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorthan118 View Post
Is it possible to just loop the run with a while loop?
While
(run)
Endwhile


Also, I want to add that the link provided takes me to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] without downloading, but I still have the one from the previous post
Not sure what was wrong with Mega yesterday when i checked, it was doing what the bot wasn't, as in looping :p

I'll replace that with the loop and see what happens

also link is fixed

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/28/2015 14:46 dvdrww#10
Hi,
This is an amazing bot, thanks for sharing.
I've made some improvements on the script, which I'll share when everything is ok. Now, I need some help for looping. In my opinion, the problem comes from this part :
Code:
If GUICtrlRead($cbxBacktrack) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
		For $i = $coordscount - 1 To 0 Step -1
			AggroMoveToEx($VQcoordsX[$i], $VQcoordsY[$i], "backtracking", 4000)
			If GetAreaVanquished() = True Then ExitLoop
		Next
	EndIf

	If GetAreaVanquished() Then
		ConsoleWrite("Run successful" & @CRLF)
	Else
		If GUICtrlRead($cbxManuallyFinish) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
			WinActivate("Guild Wars")
			MsgBox(0,"Error","Get missing spawn" & @CRLF & "Press Ok to continue ")
			;Exit
		Else
			ConsoleWrite("Run failed" & @CRLF)
		EndIf
	EndIf
	RndSleep(500)
	$dCoords[0]=0
	$dCoords[1]=0
	AdlibUnRegister("DeathCheck")
	RndSleep(250)
	TravelTo($townHzH)
that checks if the run is finished. But it crashes before executing "TravelTo($townHzH)". Can someone help me ?
Note: it's possible that the problem comes from other sub-functions like GetAreaVanquished()
09/09/2015 22:47 dvdrww#11
to solve the problem just turn in comments this parts :
It should work !
09/12/2015 16:29 nigropls#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrww View Post
to solve the problem just turn in comments this parts :
It should work !
Can you post the working bot please?

Thanks