[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

06/05/2015 16:00 Buckyx#196
what specs do I need for working 5VMs with this? and how long does it take to lvl10
anyone got banned doing those 5 refs?
06/05/2015 17:00 Meunderwears#197
I cant download the bot, my Antivirus blocks the permission.

#edit ' i downloaded it now but i cant connect to the servers.
06/05/2015 19:15 Joel9999#198
Is there a V-Server for the bot? I dont want to use my PC... its shit
06/05/2015 19:35 dsadd2#199
how to add account ?

not work received unkown message
06/07/2015 18:51 kbum#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsadd2 View Post
how to add account ?

not work received unkown message
Acc you add on website omg try to read tutorial on official website bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckyx View Post
what specs do I need for working 5VMs with this? and how long does it take to lvl10
anyone got banned doing those 5 refs?
10 lvl bot reach without use exp bost at 3 lvl 25hours on use exp bost i think he can do this really fast +-12h. Now i reach 25 lvl at 4 day and 12h on all 10 account - one handbrake 12hours at 2 days no internet connection on my provider :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel9999 View Post
Is there a V-Server for the bot? I dont want to use my PC... its shit
I dont think any 1 v-server working good at this boot. He need really strong machine - like me and i can open max 15 vm;s on 1 time - spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fentom View Post
Running single vm at eune with bot exchange enabled atm it works fine but :
- Always afk team , won only 4/20 games so its going so slow .
- takes a lot of time between each game that makes it even more slower .
any suggestions guys ?! :/
win 15 game on last 20 i thionk it's not bad i think is really good at bot scripted. No 1 time bot afk all time working all fine good job owner. If you have problem on this bot and he afk all time i think your pc is so slow on this or have some wrong at options.
06/07/2015 19:59 GeekSmurfs#201
I installed the Map Skin and run as admin but bot is still not moving. Someone has a solution ?
06/07/2015 20:39 ROCKET BOOSTING#202
Impossible to launch the client from the website, always error.

Can you help me please ? I cant use what i paid for...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/08/2015 08:52 kbum#203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekp View Post
Impossible to launch the client from the website, always error.

Can you help me please ? I cant use what i paid for...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
How you want to open Client on website i dont understand . 1st you musi configure propertly vms and install all libary software, without It you cant run It. All what you need to install you can check in tutorial on website.
06/08/2015 12:01 the fentom#204
Quote:
Running single vm at eune with bot exchange enabled atm it works fine but :
- Always afk team , won only 4/20 games so its going so slow .
- takes a lot of time between each game that makes it even more slower .
any suggestions guys ?! :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
win 15 game on last 20 i thionk it's not bad i think is really good at bot scripted. No 1 time bot afk all time working all fine good job owner. If you have problem on this bot and he afk all time i think your pc is so slow on this or have some wrong at options.
I think u didn't understand me well , the bot only won 4 games out of 20 games and that's kinda bad because other team members always afk my PC runs well and the bot works for me fine but other team (bot exchange) always afk , and the bot takes long time between each game and that's make the whole process so slow :/
06/08/2015 12:22 dsbghost#205
If the bot is not starting, make sure .NET Framework 4.5 is installed.

For the afks, guys if the bot doesnt work and you test around or if you just downloaded the bot, use the TEST MODE to check if the bot is working properly, THEN go to real games not to ruin other users' winrates in the system.
06/08/2015 12:42 the fentom#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
If the bot is not starting, make sure .NET Framework 4.5 is installed.

For the afks, guys if the bot doesnt work and you test around or if you just downloaded the bot, use the TEST MODE to check if the bot is working properly, THEN go to real games not to ruin other users' winrates in the system.
The bot works pretty good for me but I always come with other afk , anyway to avoid those people ?!
06/08/2015 12:48 ROCKET BOOSTING#207
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
How you want to open Client on website i dont understand . 1st you musi configure propertly vms and install all libary software, without It you cant run It. All what you need to install you can check in tutorial on website.
Hi !

thanks ofor the answer, i already used my vmware with lolbandit without any problem.

But with this new bot, i cant do nothing, i created a new virtual machine, after this i installed tiny7, and followed your tutorial.

But i cant launch SummonerFactoryClient.exe !

I dont know what is wrong, can you help me pls ?

EDIT : i will reinstall a virtual machine like your youtube tutorial
06/08/2015 13:30 GeekSmurfs#208
Could you send me youtube tutorial ? I might need it as well :)
06/08/2015 18:06 ROCKET BOOSTING#209
Here ==>

I think bitdefender was the problem...
06/08/2015 18:40 kbum#210
Quote:
I think u didn't understand me well , the bot only won 4 games out of 20 games and that's kinda bad because other team members always afk my PC runs well and the bot works for me fine but other team (bot exchange) always afk , and the bot takes long time between each game and that's make the whole process so slow :/
Ok i understand you now :d Ok but why you use this option bot exchange ?? I open all bot opn my pc and win 15 loss 5 and i dont care for other people who dont know how to setup this bot and that all i think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekp View Post
Hi !

thanks ofor the answer, i already used my vmware with lolbandit without any problem.

But with this new bot, i cant do nothing, i created a new virtual machine, after this i installed tiny7, and followed your tutorial.

But i cant launch SummonerFactoryClient.exe !

I dont know what is wrong, can you help me pls ?

EDIT : i will reinstall a virtual machine like your youtube tutorial
At vm's must install few libary like netframework 4.5.0 and update it on 4.5.2 Microsoft C++ 2008 2010 2013 and that all. Ofc can install too dxtory for lowest gpu usage and cpu and use limit on 10fps/s. Bot working - btw - and it's not my bot and not my tutorial :D