Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Discussion on [BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2015, 16:00   #196

elite*gold: 0
what specs do I need for working 5VMs with this? and how long does it take to lvl10
anyone got banned doing those 5 refs?
Old 06/05/2015, 17:00   #197

elite*gold: 13
I cant download the bot, my Antivirus blocks the permission.

#edit ' i downloaded it now but i cant connect to the servers.
Old 06/05/2015, 19:15   #198

elite*gold: 25
Is there a V-Server for the bot? I dont want to use my PC... its ****
Old 06/05/2015, 19:35   #199

how to add account ?

not work received unkown message
Old 06/07/2015, 18:51   #200

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsadd2 View Post
how to add account ?

not work received unkown message
Acc you add on website omg try to read tutorial on official website bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckyx View Post
what specs do I need for working 5VMs with this? and how long does it take to lvl10
anyone got banned doing those 5 refs?
10 lvl bot reach without use exp bost at 3 lvl 25hours on use exp bost i think he can do this really fast +-12h. Now i reach 25 lvl at 4 day and 12h on all 10 account - one handbrake 12hours at 2 days no internet connection on my provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel9999 View Post
Is there a V-Server for the bot? I dont want to use my PC... its shit
I dont think any 1 v-server working good at this boot. He need really strong machine - like me and i can open max 15 vm;s on 1 time - spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fentom View Post
Running single vm at eune with bot exchange enabled atm it works fine but :
- Always afk team , won only 4/20 games so its going so slow .
- takes a lot of time between each game that makes it even more slower .
any suggestions guys ?! :/
win 15 game on last 20 i thionk it's not bad i think is really good at bot scripted. No 1 time bot afk all time working all fine good job owner. If you have problem on this bot and he afk all time i think your pc is so slow on this or have some wrong at options.
Old 06/07/2015, 19:59   #201

The Black Market: 338/0/0
I installed the Map Skin and run as admin but bot is still not moving. Someone has a solution ?
Old 06/07/2015, 20:39   #202
Trade Restricted

Impossible to launch the client from the website, always error.

Can you help me please ? I cant use what i paid for...

Old 06/08/2015, 08:52   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekp View Post
Impossible to launch the client from the website, always error.

Can you help me please ? I cant use what i paid for...

How you want to open Client on website i dont understand . 1st you musi configure propertly vms and install all libary software, without It you cant run It. All what you need to install you can check in tutorial on website.
Old 06/08/2015, 12:01   #204

Quote:
Running single vm at eune with bot exchange enabled atm it works fine but :
- Always afk team , won only 4/20 games so its going so slow .
- takes a lot of time between each game that makes it even more slower .
any suggestions guys ?! :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
win 15 game on last 20 i thionk it's not bad i think is really good at bot scripted. No 1 time bot afk all time working all fine good job owner. If you have problem on this bot and he afk all time i think your pc is so slow on this or have some wrong at options.
I think u didn't understand me well , the bot only won 4 games out of 20 games and that's kinda bad because other team members always afk my PC runs well and the bot works for me fine but other team (bot exchange) always afk , and the bot takes long time between each game and that's make the whole process so slow :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2015, 12:22   #205

elite*gold: 70
If the bot is not starting, make sure .NET Framework 4.5 is installed.

For the afks, guys if the bot doesnt work and you test around or if you just downloaded the bot, use the TEST MODE to check if the bot is working properly, THEN go to real games not to ruin other users' winrates in the system.
Old 06/08/2015, 12:42   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
If the bot is not starting, make sure .NET Framework 4.5 is installed.

For the afks, guys if the bot doesnt work and you test around or if you just downloaded the bot, use the TEST MODE to check if the bot is working properly, THEN go to real games not to ruin other users' winrates in the system.
The bot works pretty good for me but I always come with other afk , anyway to avoid those people ?!
Old 06/08/2015, 12:48   #207
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
How you want to open Client on website i dont understand . 1st you musi configure propertly vms and install all libary software, without It you cant run It. All what you need to install you can check in tutorial on website.
Hi !

thanks ofor the answer, i already used my vmware with lolbandit without any problem.

But with this new bot, i cant do nothing, i created a new virtual machine, after this i installed tiny7, and followed your tutorial.

But i cant launch SummonerFactoryClient.exe !

I dont know what is wrong, can you help me pls ?

EDIT : i will reinstall a virtual machine like your youtube tutorial
Old 06/08/2015, 13:30   #208

The Black Market: 338/0/0
Could you send me youtube tutorial ? I might need it as well
Old 06/08/2015, 18:06   #209
Trade Restricted

Here ==>

I think bitdefender was the problem...
Old 06/08/2015, 18:40   #210

Quote:
I think u didn't understand me well , the bot only won 4 games out of 20 games and that's kinda bad because other team members always afk my PC runs well and the bot works for me fine but other team (bot exchange) always afk , and the bot takes long time between each game and that's make the whole process so slow :/
Ok i understand you now :d Ok but why you use this option bot exchange ?? I open all bot opn my pc and win 15 loss 5 and i dont care for other people who dont know how to setup this bot and that all i think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekp View Post
Hi !

thanks ofor the answer, i already used my vmware with lolbandit without any problem.

But with this new bot, i cant do nothing, i created a new virtual machine, after this i installed tiny7, and followed your tutorial.

But i cant launch SummonerFactoryClient.exe !

I dont know what is wrong, can you help me pls ?

EDIT : i will reinstall a virtual machine like your youtube tutorial
At vm's must install few libary like netframework 4.5.0 and update it on 4.5.2 Microsoft C++ 2008 2010 2013 and that all. Ofc can install too dxtory for lowest gpu usage and cpu and use limit on 10fps/s. Bot working - btw - and it's not my bot and not my tutorial
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked