[Redux Interserver Network] The Best Low Rate Classic Conquer Experience

06/04/2016 04:44 pro4never#226
Just some minor patch notes this week.

Server Transfers

It's been a while since our last CP for transfers option. For those playing on the wrong region, this is a chance for you to move your existing characters and items to the opposite server. Signups are available on our website and the transfers will be processed on June 6th, 2015. We will leave them open a few days after for anyone who shows up late.

Cosmetics

This week we've added a new Donator garment called the KrakenSuit as well as a new premium 2h soul and a much cheaper sword for those who want something a bit more plain.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Cross server War

I've made a lot of improvements and while last weeks war went smoothly, I have even higher hopes for this week! This Saturday's war between Apex, Triumph and Shannara will be hosted in the NA region and is already online for people to jump in and start collecting their guild fund and other resources needed for the war itself. It will end at 18:00 UTC Saturday June the 4th.

Bugfixes

There was an issue plaguing Apex where mobs on certain maps were crashing the client. That has been corrected and we will be hosting a few small drop events this weekend to make up for any lost time or inconvenience our players experienced.
06/11/2016 17:02 kindkiller#227
That bottom ff7 one. Very nice. :-)
06/23/2016 03:41 pro4never#228
Our newest premium garment is out and it's the first one to include user toggleable styles!

You will have a buff near your nobility icon that you can click to toggle between good/evil versions of the garment (so fancy!)

We've also gone ahead and done a fairly large overhaul of boss fights to make them more interesting for players.
06/24/2016 09:41 elvis1002#229
I've been trying out the server for the past couple of days, I can easily give this a 10/10 without hesitation.

What made this server stand out for me was:

1. I didn't notice a single bug while online
2. My ping was always below 70, considering I'm from Canada - the ping was really nice.
3. You didn't need good gear to participate in most events. Speaking of events, I loved the soccer event (you get to jump around as a soccer ball xD)
4. There wasn't any cheaters as far as I could tell.
5. The rates were fair. They weren't ridiculously slow - but they weren't fast to the point where everyone had full 2 sockets.
6. There were features from the upper patches that were actually properly implemented on the 5017 client.

I could ramble on, but those are the main reasons I like this server.

One thing that slightly urks me would be the oddly high vietnamese population at night. I don't mind that they're on the server with us - but they should be speaking in English while on an NA server. Even though I know some vietnamese... it still bothers me :rolleyes:.

Anyways, this server has my seal of approval xD.
06/28/2016 15:49 YouBoss*#230
Good game
06/30/2016 20:20 pro4never#231
Today we've switched the host of our NA server to a Chicago location. There's a couple reasons behind this change and I wanted to address them for curious players.

#1: The server facility in Chicago has more overall bandwidth and ISPs partnered with the host. This means more redundancy against large scales attack aimed at others in the same server facility (not aimed at us but still cause issues)

#2: It allows us to consolidate our NA based hosts. This new server will manage Apex, web hosting, file hosting, voice chat services, auto patch server, na interserver and the impending non classic NA project. As a result this server is... very overkill but is still affordable because we don't have it split across 2-3 diff VDS'.

Migration is complete now. You will need to download the latest patch using AutoPatch.exe before logging into the game.
07/22/2016 00:42 pro4never#232

A new set of weapon styles and garments is now live!

Today's patch adds 7 new weapon skins and 2 new garments. Most of these weapons are themed around cats (cause who doesn't love a cute outfit!). We've also fixed a number of reported issues regarding the castle defense event on north america and an issue with the updated cloud saint quest.
08/01/2016 09:41 ConquerOnlineBM#233
Hey man,

Would you be interested in hosting your server in Australia? I have a decent group of Australian players who are looking for a private server hosted in Australia. 90% of them pay-to-play and would be willing to either make frequent donations of pay a subscription-like-fee.

If you're interested, hit me up on Skype: jackson.lo.5
08/02/2016 16:50 pro4never#234
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerOnlineBM View Post
Hey man,

Would you be interested in hosting your server in Australia? I have a decent group of Australian players who are looking for a private server hosted in Australia. 90% of them pay-to-play and would be willing to either make frequent donations of pay a subscription-like-fee.

If you're interested, hit me up on Skype: jackson.lo.5
I don't see something like that being worth running. It would have such a small population due to the location that it would not be worthwhile.
08/02/2016 16:57 ConquerOnlineBM#235
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I don't see something like that being worth running. It would have such a small population due to the location that it would not be worthwhile.
No worries, thought it was worth an ask. Love your work, btw. :)
08/12/2016 01:36 Arby#236
#closed