THQICE DSEE Question

11/04/2009 20:50 defect#1
So I just started. Everything runs well via Hack window etc. But one thing is, is that when I attack, Im not actually killing them. The damage shows but yet again like I said im not killing them or not even gaining exp.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this question...or if there is a specific thing or class that this hacks may work well with best.

Ugh: My bad Wrong section. Had two tabs up. Mod Please move.
11/04/2009 23:17 Zacko7#2
Ask and you shall receive. Report the post next time. ^^
11/05/2009 00:02 defect#3
Thanks Zacko, will do next time.

Anyways it just occurred to me from previous/past game hack/ vac methods that some are field/zone limited. I was just testing out my theory and found that it is limited. Although it will show close by Monster NPC being vacced as in my case.

Most of you probably knew that. Hence why Im guessing most of you only Vac at boss maps? although some say F4...

monster respawns?
11/05/2009 03:29 djkrab78#4
What server are you on, currentlly i playgpotato version and idk if there are any current working hacks for that version. if you are on the same version could you possible help me out or direct me in the right direction :)