ZOMG AhnLab HackShield for SRO

11/04/2009 06:26 alecz24#1
hey look at alexx. post yay..maybe we will finally get to play the game :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/04/2009 08:38 Eckoro#2
well like I said
well gameguard is much better than hackshield. Hackshield has been bypassed so many times on other games, one clear example is combat arms. Gameguard was bypassed when it was previously implemented. So I see no threat really to the bots, the area they need to target them is account creation, not banning
11/04/2009 09:16 LittleDreamer#3
Yea i doubt this will change anything.. besides if this really happens and it works.. i doubt there will be anyone left playing isro..
11/04/2009 15:26 DuTcHtUrK#4
first weeks. they will search an exploit/bypassfor the hackshield. then they will release the beast(bot) again xD
11/04/2009 15:37 Kyuzo Satsuki#5
Wahts the point of this thread? =/
11/04/2009 15:54 Nezekan#6
+1 postcount?
11/04/2009 16:20 N00bcake#7
alexx opened a thread with a new development regarding bots, and you post that alexx opened a thread about a new development .. <.< ?
11/04/2009 17:00 Kyuzo Satsuki#8
Its not like they said they will do anything. They are already in a war with bots - "7 days of punishment for 0,0001% of bots" war. Dont forget that =D
11/04/2009 17:02 bloodx#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
well like I said
well gameguard is much better than hackshield. Hackshield has been bypassed so many times on other games, one clear example is combat arms. Gameguard was bypassed when it was previously implemented. So I see no threat really to the bots, the area they need to target them is account creation, not banning
u know nothing..

Hackshield Pro/Plus is 100x better than GayGuard....

only the normal Hackshield version with no Checks etc is Easy to bypass..
11/04/2009 17:53 Eckoro#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodx View Post
u know nothing..

Hackshield Pro/Plus is 100x better than GayGuard....

only the normal Hackshield version with no Checks etc is Easy to bypass..
well it depends on how skilled people are on how easy it is, so that answer can vary, we dont have a lot of experienced people in the Silkroad Community, but there are a few really experienced. jMerliN and pushedx I know who are people which would bypass it in no time.
11/04/2009 19:10 urmomzzz#11
Fail again.

1 week. 1 week or less, that's the time bots will need to get it bypassed. Don't forget some bots are paid, SBot for example, is paid, I'd say it has over a 1000 users, and each of them pays 5€/month. For 5000€/month, I'd work my ass off to get it working, soo I wouldn't lose any costumers.
11/05/2009 08:19 kaliosas#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Fail again.

1 week. 1 week or less, that's the time bots will need to get it bypassed. Don't forget some bots are paid, SBot for example, is paid, I'd say it has over a 1000 users, and each of them pays 5€/month. For 5000€/month, I'd work my ass off to get it working, soo I wouldn't lose any costumers.
they have way more then 1000 users =] ant that shield is nothin
11/05/2009 12:23 Low_Riders#13
You guys dont seem to understand this.

AhnLab HackShield is planned for kSRO.
trSRO (iSRO) wont get it.
If trSRO will get it, than it's just going to be a picture.
11/05/2009 12:55 TheOwnWay#14
You don't need to bypass GameGuard, it's just there.
But HackShield is quite nice. It's hard to bypass the newer Versions.

But it's just an ask of time when it's bypassed.
11/05/2009 14:09 Nezekan#15
iSro doesn't use gameguard btw. And i think they'll be updating isro with hackshield since ksro uses GG, correct me if i'm wrong. not that they can save iSro with that :/