PetHelper, an addon for SM's

10/31/2009 03:59 Shadowraith#1
Pet Helper 1.0

A simple add on utility that monitors your health and your pets and sends a hotkey command (presumably your pet heal) when your pet goes < a value you set and your health is > a value you set.

Simple to use, just unzip and run. Put in your values and click start. Works well alongside Nofap and I assume other bots (was testing around the 40 turtles tonight).

Will remember your settings.

NOTE: As far as the hotkey, i recommend the single number keys. I do not know if the special keys will work. This uses the sendkeys method for those who want to try. Also, Aion must be the active window.
10/31/2009 10:42 martincavas#2
thank you very much :)
10/31/2009 12:26 Gaffel#3
wow very nice ! thank you
10/31/2009 16:57 Shadowraith#4
Note, if there is a patch where memory offsets change, this wlll of course stop working till I can recompile it. I might make the memory offset a variable you can modify and save so that people can update without a new version required.
11/01/2009 11:42 Fanana#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraith View Post
Note, if there is a patch where memory offsets change, this wlll of course stop working till I can recompile it. I might make the memory offset a variable you can modify and save so that people can update without a new version required.
Isn't it possible to write some kind of auto-updater that will search for the offsets by itself?
Or am i daydreaming? :p
11/22/2009 01:02 Methodos#6
Will this be getting updated with the new offsets? T'was a godsend for my SM.

I tried messing with CE to find the new pet offsets, but all the addresses I tried to put into the PetHelper source ended up doing nothing. Not even giving me an arithmetic error, lol
11/24/2009 09:48 kilime#7
not working :/