New Client DO BonusBoxes And Palla

02/26/2015 17:15 ~Demetrio~#1
-- Removed
02/26/2015 17:29 DarkorbitExpected#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemetrioAG2 View Post
As many of you already saw darkorbit has restructured its customer. and now the files as BonusBox.swf and palla.swf not move , that benefits the devs who make bots. Now it will be easier to detect cases as palladium , but the question .. They think bigpoint has made an update to help the bots ? I dont think so ! Now surely bigpoint wants us to seize it and punish users. ;)
but well ! This fixes some problems with low fps. :D

In the days following my team will decompile the new swf, and see that changes made ​​darkorbit bots . :)

For now this is new news , the swf are stoped
I agree with you about the point that there is something suspicious. Personally I think they have an idea on their sleeve and want to get the botters. I actually hope they will update the Interface back to the old one, that one was much better.
02/26/2015 21:25 Windy^^#3
then they will return old encription protocols and we will back to UDO And BoxyBot :D
02/26/2015 21:34 somalia_#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy^^ View Post
then they will return old encription protocols and we will back to UDO And BoxyBot :D
No, no and no. :pimp:
02/26/2015 21:44 B-Real?#5
Keep working guys :)
02/27/2015 02:52 ~Demetrio~#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy^^ View Post
This is so stupid :cool:

no matter a lot protocol encription, when the ban wave is coming something in the packets change [Encription too], like this darkorbit can detect packetbots :D