CTF GLICH?

10/27/2009 22:04 greencow#1
I have been playing CTF(Capture the flag) and every time so far i have dced. Is it just me or is there more people having this problem?
10/27/2009 22:11 Sun#2
I think it depends on your computer i have it sometimes
10/27/2009 22:53 urmomzzz#3
Hm, those few last times I played it, I came across some odd bugs... For example, 10 minutes after the match starts, I start to notice huge lags that last 5 seconds and happen every 1-2 seconds... After a while, this problem disappears... When the match is almost over, 1-2 minutes from the ending, a lot of players start DC'ing, my team got reduced to 3 last time (incluiding me), and the opponent team got reduced to 1. This has happen several times... Something is happening for sure...
10/27/2009 22:57 greencow#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Hm, those few last times I played it, I came across some odd bugs... For example, 10 minutes after the match starts, I start to notice huge lags that last 5 seconds and happen every 1-2 seconds... After a while, this problem disappears... When the match is almost over, 1-2 minutes from the ending, a lot of players start DC'ing, my team got reduced to 3 last time (incluiding me), and the opponent team got reduced to 1. This has happen several times... Something is happening for sure...
ya after CTF you can watch on rev 6 the sever numbers go down. It is 5:57 now where i am i will update if i dc hope not =].
10/27/2009 23:00 John Dread#5
CTF was buggy (well buggy might be the wrong word) from the beginning and most problems haven't been solved there up to now. I nearly never play it anyway.
10/27/2009 23:04 greencow#6
Update me and all of the people in CTF just dced all at the same time
10/28/2009 19:41 urmomzzz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
CTF was buggy (well buggy might be the wrong word) from the beginning and most problems haven't been solved there up to now. I nearly never play it anyway.
Not really, a year ago, CTF used to bug like 50% of the times with no mobs... These past 2 months, this has only happened to me 1 time if I'm not mistaken, and I play it a lot...
10/30/2009 16:02 Coil256#8
Its all ok like after inspection ~4-5 days and then.. DC's for lowers.
11/02/2009 23:32 ibo1230#9
Works fine with me..
When the servers were a bit empty I always logged on my high level on the low levels :P
11/03/2009 06:59 ChronoXX#10
i gotta say there is something wrong with ctf for real i get disc out of the blue.. or the game just crashes... strange thing... just started after the last inspection.... buggy game.. who knows
11/03/2009 14:08 audi0slave#11
I`m getting the "sro_client has encountered an error and needs to close" error everytime i want to participate in ctf.So there is definetely a bug .I`ve reported it to joymax,but i doubt they`ll do anything.
11/03/2009 15:07 urmomzzz#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
I`m getting the "sro_client has encountered an error and needs to close" error everytime i want to participate in ctf.So there is definetely a bug .I`ve reported it to joymax,but i doubt they`ll do anything.
I've started to get that bug too... I get it everytime I go to CTF, soo it's certainly a bug.

EDIT: POST 666! LOL
11/03/2009 16:24 fintan1337#13
i played today CTF and all of CTF got a DC!!!!
11/04/2009 15:55 Nezekan#14
I reported it many times, i doubt they'll ever do something about it :/