looking for bogdy18 vol2

02/12/2015 13:17 Tengerecki#1
U there, bro?
02/12/2015 13:56 bog18dy#2
No, not here.
02/12/2015 14:04 Adek#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
U there, bro?
You should die already.
02/12/2015 14:06 bog18dy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
You should die already.
Managed to get the EU server up ?
02/12/2015 14:20 Adek#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Managed to get the EU server up ?
Nope, I had my last exam two days ago. And yesterday... I slept almost whole day, let me rest after 2 or 3 weeks of exams :rolleyes:
02/12/2015 17:03 bog18dy#6
Tenge, I smell your bad trolling if you want something serious, say it here.
02/12/2015 18:34 Tengerecki#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Tenge, I smell your bad trolling if you want something serious, say it here.
Not trolling. I was just wondering if you could fix a weapon model and its texture...when I equip them a random low level weapon appears but the refine of the weapon can still be seen but not the original weapon model itself.
02/12/2015 19:10 bog18dy#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
Not trolling. I was just wondering if you could fix a weapon model and its texture...when I equip them a random low level weapon appears but the refine of the weapon can still be seen but not the original weapon model itself.
So refine glow doesn't match weapon model ? Or what's the problem?
02/12/2015 20:47 Tengerecki#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
So refine glow doesn't match weapon model ? Or what's the problem?
The weapon itself is called something like "Rising Kylin" or "Dusk Kylin". Either one of them. It's currently the most powerful weapon in terms of both base damage, stats and refine dmg. When I equip it (for example a pole) some random low level sword shows up instead of the Kylin model and it doesn't even look right; it's floating in the air next to the character's hand. However, the original Rising or Dusk Kylin weapon's refine glow is correctly located there as if the character was holding the pole. That's my problem. In a nutshell, wrong weapon model is loaded. I'll upload an SS tomorrow.
02/12/2015 21:32 bog18dy#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
The weapon itself is called something like "Rising Kylin" or "Dusk Kylin". Either one of them. It's currently the most powerful weapon in terms of both base damage, stats and refine dmg. When I equip it (for example a pole) some random low level sword shows up instead of the Kylin model and it doesn't even look right; it's floating in the air next to the character's hand. However, the original Rising or Dusk Kylin weapon's refine glow is correctly located there as if the character was holding the pole. That's my problem. In a nutshell, wrong weapon model is loaded. I'll upload an SS tomorrow.
You have imported the wrong model and texture or you haven't imported it at all expecting to work. Maybe you haven't modified the redirection script correctly inside scr_base.
Whatever it might be, I've got no time for this, sorry. Try to work it on your own.
02/13/2015 00:03 thehacker12#11
Had same problem if happens on every private server, the weapon is on wrong animation and texture I fixed texture but cba with animations.
02/13/2015 00:39 Tengerecki#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker12 View Post
Had same problem if happens on every private server, the weapon is on wrong animation and texture I fixed texture but cba with animations.
Can you send me the files you fixed please?
02/13/2015 04:29 thehacker12#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
Can you send me the files you fixed please?
nah I cant I wiped my computer the kylin texture are in there just need to put them to their weapons but then theres animation...