Need help with skills.

10/25/2009 19:05 zjesus#1
Hi.
I have some problems with adding the new action 7 skills. I cant get them too show in my skilltree. So I woundering what files do I need too edit so I can see them in skilltree?

Or do anyone have it working and can release it?
(save me some time)
10/25/2009 19:27 DK-SeaON#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjesus View Post
Hi.
I have some problems with adding the new action 7 skills. I cant get them too show in my skilltree. So I woundering what files do I need too edit so I can see them in skilltree?

Or do anyone have it working and can release it?
(save me some time)

I did complete the rebirth(=A7) new skills[ak, hunt, mage, summy, bagi, alloken]
You did add my msn.
When i logging in msn, pm me.
I can help you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/25/2009 20:48 razvanbk#3
how the hell ...you did it too fast :|
10/26/2009 12:09 candyboy1#4
i did it too ,
but i wont help anyone xD
10/26/2009 13:27 Lanayru#5
it isn't really that hard to get them
10/26/2009 13:32 zjesus#6
I have the files, but the skills dont show up in skill tree. And thats why I want too know what files I need too edit too get them show.
10/26/2009 15:37 Zombe#7
Yeah, I have it too.
Anyone to PM me gets a permanent block from PMing me or writing anything at my profile...

And anyay, you have to edit skilltree.csv
10/26/2009 15:57 zjesus#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post

And anyay, you have to edit skilltree.csv
I have seach my dekaron map. I cant find any file called: skilltree.csv. :(
10/26/2009 16:29 Bigshow107#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjesus View Post
I have seach my dekaron map. I cant find any file called: skilltree.csv. :(
damn zombe don't say anything you don't know your self :D <j\k i <do you remember ?
you wont find skilltree
cuz its skilltable.csv ;)
10/26/2009 17:29 zjesus#10
I found it, and its in every skill, I change posistion on every skill in there own file.

Then we can lock this Thread.
10/26/2009 17:36 Zombe#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow107 View Post
damn zombe don't say anything you don't know your self :D <j\k i <do you remember ?
you wont find skilltree
cuz its skilltable.csv ;)
Touche... >_>
Yeah, but well, at least I made the skills work myself...
10/26/2009 20:07 Bigshow107#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Touche... >_>
Yeah, but well, at least I made the skills work myself...
haha who said i did not ?
i have them bt i still thinking is it good idea to release ? since vitality will reopen and i have loyal to vitality so .... dk i am in bad position
10/26/2009 21:48 xfactorbowler#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow107 View Post
haha who said i did not ?
i have them bt i still thinking is it good idea to release ? since vitality will reopen and i have loyal to vitality so .... dk i am in bad position
Just because you release them don't mean people can get them to work, after all, look at how many threads are opened daily because people can't use search or figure something out there self.
10/27/2009 07:30 Bigshow107#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
Just because you release them don't mean people can get them to work, after all, look at how many threads are opened daily because people can't use search or figure something out there self.
i wont release non fixed . i will release them 1 click and you have them in your server
and mmm look at ac6 skills many ppl dk whats remote.csv means and they have full ac 6 sklll working ....
dk
also request to close order from starter