Dagger/Bard character name

10/25/2009 02:07 curvature#1
Closed
10/25/2009 02:42 zAPHIRE#2
DaggerBardChar
10/25/2009 02:42 marocain#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
Hi all

I am doing a new char Dagger/Bard, I cant find a good name for it, Its male char, If someone can help me naming this char, Ill be so happy for that, I can give some ideas for that its name may be about stealth, speed, heavy crits, surprise, assassin, ninga, sudden death, etc...

thx in advance for all of u

here best name.. : MindZFreakZ it's an honor to have that name , but if your going to be a noob don't use it =P cause its pwnage.. Mind Freak , you freaked out my mind with your critz awmygawd!
10/25/2009 11:31 Coil256#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
Hi all

I am doing a new char Dagger/Bard, I cant find a good name for it, Its male char, If someone can help me naming this char, Ill be so happy for that, I can give some ideas for that its name may be about stealth, speed, heavy crits, surprise, assassin, ninga, sudden death, etc...

thx in advance for all of u
Nuuuub
10/25/2009 11:55 urmomzzz#5
StealthSpeedHeavyCritsSurpriseAssassinNinjaSuddenD eathPwnage

That's the nickname I'd go for :D
10/25/2009 12:00 N00bcake#6
AsassinsCreed or AsassinsCrit
10/25/2009 12:12 lopasas#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
AsassinsCreed or AsassinsCrit
Yes, lets just go for original ones
how about, Sasuke, or Naruto or x_SuPeR_CrI_T_TR?
10/25/2009 12:14 urmomzzz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
Yes, lets just go for original ones
how about, Sasuke, or Naruto or x_SuPeR_CrI_T_TR?
/Win.

Close now.

:D
10/25/2009 13:34 DuTcHtUrK#9
l_Dagard_TR_l
10/25/2009 14:22 audi0slave#10
DaggerN00b,this was one of my chars ,rogue/bard :D
10/25/2009 15:31 mayc0n#11
TheFlashPowerHighCrit_BolT <<< Cool nick :)
10/25/2009 16:17 fintan1337#12
Goldfarmer1 ;)
10/25/2009 16:18 xtacy6909#13
doo Ironic_Noobe becuase your a rogue/bard which is ironic!! IDK WHY!! lol and Noobe with an e soo it makes it even more ironic lmao
10/25/2009 17:28 LittleDreamer#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy6909 View Post
doo Ironic_Noobe becuase your a rogue/bard which is ironic!! IDK WHY!! lol and Noobe with an e soo it makes it even more ironic lmao
i dont get it o0
10/25/2009 17:53 darklord696#15
AwesomeTurk one of the best names i ever saw :)))i dont if it works for your rogue/bard