-UFE- Still needed.! Only Trusted.

12/11/2014 12:08 Pvp|Love@Music#1
I'm still buying UFE accs.! Please tell me what you got and the price.

UFE means:
-------------------------
30+ Lf-4 (all 16)
10 drones (all 16)
15+ Bo2 (all 16)
------------------------

Level,rank,ep,honor can be Zero.I don't care bout that.

Server i prefer: GA1,GA2,DE1,DE7,INT1,(all german,American servers).
12/11/2014 12:18 Blurr51#2
Well I got a near enough one ;)

Its got 30 LF4s just not the upgrades for it.
Its got drones and bo2 upgrades.
But server GB2 if your interested.
12/11/2014 12:57 MakenatorVsDO#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] how much u offer
12/11/2014 13:34 MakenatorVsDO#4
added on skype
12/12/2014 00:13 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#5
ufe ga1 36 lf4 lvl16 , 15bo2 lvl16,10 drones lvl16,all havoc and hercules owned
-nearly lvl22 , rank nearly colonel,never botted or banned !
-45/50 skill tree
-tons of ammo !
12/12/2014 03:10 Dino™#6
Ge4 43 lf4 lvl 16 28 bo2 lvl 16 12 havoc 10 hercules 48 pilot points top account. Just pm me your offer i guess i will go first ^_^
12/12/2014 12:19 Pvp|Love@Music#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino™ View Post
Ge4 43 lf4 lvl 16 28 bo2 lvl 16 12 havoc 10 hercules 48 pilot points top account. Just pm me your offer i guess i will go first ^_^
I hope this is no joke.;( I would give 310 Euro for it. If you really sell this kind of acc i marry you.!
12/12/2014 13:02 Blurr51#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvp|Love@Music View Post
I hope this is no joke.;( I would give 310 Euro for it. If you really sell this kind of acc i marry you.!
He's banned lol.
12/12/2014 14:47 Pvp|Love@Music#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurr51 View Post
He's banned lol.
I knew it.^^ Creating an acc and trying to get the big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
ufe ga1 36 lf4 lvl16 , 15bo2 lvl16,10 drones lvl16,all havoc and hercules owned
-nearly lvl22 , rank nearly colonel,never botted or banned !
-45/50 skill tree
-tons of ammo !
350.?
12/12/2014 15:55 Blurr51#10
You might aswell buy mine ;) You'll have the account by tonight lol and much cheaper than the rest :P
12/12/2014 17:37 Pvp|Love@Music#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurr51 View Post
You might aswell buy mine ;) You'll have the account by tonight lol and much cheaper than the rest :P
But i'm not going first with that -tbm ;O i need to be careful
12/14/2014 03:09 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#12
350.?[/QUOTE]

You know this is a to less offer from your side.
12/14/2014 07:54 Lenny#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
350.?

You know this is a to less offer from your side.
too less ? Bro here we are on epvp not on ebay :P