Good Karma

10/16/2009 16:36 tolik22#1
hi all
can anyone hack good karma,i mean Titels in 9dragons?
10/16/2009 16:48 saweet#2
It's only possible to modify GK/BK at the client side. Which you can do with CE or similar program. Other users will not be able to see it.
10/16/2009 16:56 tolik22#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
It's only possible to modify GK/BK at the client side. Which you can do with CE or similar program. Other users will not be able to see it.
can you do that for me?^^
10/16/2009 17:05 saweet#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolik22 View Post
can you do that for me?^^
No, but you can download Cheat Engine (CE) and checkout [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Basically all you have to do is select NINEDRAGONS.EXE with CE, type in the name of your title, select Text String below and click Search. Then you can change it to whatever you want.
10/16/2009 22:56 Dr-Einstein#5
the is one more way but it's not really a hack. u need to have a certain lvl to do it. basically u just restart the quests that give u karma like those at lower lvls or around cs (cs quests gives around 500 gk). just do the quest and after u collect the reward (gk) don't click to finish the quest, use task manager and close 9d then start game & repet the process. hope i helped :D
10/17/2009 10:33 tolik22#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-Einstein View Post
the is one more way but it's not really a hack. u need to have a certain lvl to do it. basically u just restart the quests that give u karma like those at lower lvls or around cs (cs quests gives around 500 gk). just do the quest and after u collect the reward (gk) don't click to finish the quest, use task manager and close 9d then start game & repet the process. hope i helped :D
heh,meinst du dass geht? das blöde daran ist ich bin nun mal hight lvl^^
gibs keine quest mehr=( ich würde sogar irgendwie meine BK löschen denn GK habe ich mehr als genug:)