Building Desktop

10/28/2014 18:45 kiko298#1
I am building a gaming desktop, however i didnt want to go further than 1200€.
I wanted to have around 100 fps at League of Legends for example. Pls comment and make suggestions :S

220,90 € Intel Core i5 4690K Socket H3 LGA 1150
264,14 € MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC
189,98 € Memσria DDR3 GSKILL 1066MHZ RIPJAWSX
329,99 € MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
53,90 € WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA III 3.5
37,05 € TACENS MARS GAMING MP700 700W
197,70 € CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES 780T WHITE

1.293,66 € Total

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ps: I already have a monitor.
10/28/2014 18:53 Soundwave ♪#2
Hi,

1200$ are 950€.

I suggest you to look in this thread:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I know its german but you can click on the 950€ computer and you can see the BEST Hardware for the price. Your i5k ist not very good in Gaming.
10/28/2014 18:56 kiko298#3
Thanks for your reply. You probably havent noticed but i wrote 1200 €, not $ :P
10/28/2014 19:00 Soundwave ♪#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko298 View Post
Thanks for your reply. You probably havent noticed but i wrote 1200 €, not $ :P
Whoops, there it is.

You can click on the 1100€ PC, but I advise you to buy the 800 or 950€ PC. I think you only have a 1080p 60hz monitor so it doesnt matter whether you have 100 or 200 fps. Your monitor can probably only display 60fps.
10/28/2014 19:09 kiko298#5
If i use an HD TV as monitor, connected with hdmi. Would it work?
10/28/2014 19:19 Soundwave ♪#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko298 View Post
If i use an HD TV as monitor, connected with hdmi. Would it work?
of course but a tv monitor is not good for gaming because it has probably a massive input lag.
10/28/2014 20:38 kiko298#7
I use to play with laptop conected to it and it was pretty much no lagg :S
10/28/2014 20:59 Soundwave ♪#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko298 View Post
I use to play with laptop conected to it and it was pretty much no lagg :S
Than its ok. Some TV have it, some not. Just dont buy the one for 1100€. 800/950 is more than enough for you.
10/28/2014 23:15 Krotus#9
What Games you wanna play?
League of Legends with 100 FPS is no problem with the 300€ from the Sammelthread. For LoL you need no 1000€ pc.
10/29/2014 12:29 stotterer09#10
Guys you have to notice that he doesn't live in Germany.Maybe the shops in his country have higher prices. For example the price of GPU which he mentioned is 100 € higher than in Germany.
10/29/2014 12:41 Krotus#11
Maybe. But I think there is no way, that the 300€ pc in Germany costs 1000€ in an other country.