Problems with running the sframe

10/26/2014 14:07 sokolikov#1
Good day.
Apologize for my English, use a translator.
The essence of the problem.
When I run launcher.bat runs SFrame.exe client.
Closing the launcher.bat terminates the client ..
I do not know what the problem is, please tell me.
Windows v8.1
client 7.4
SFrame without GameGuard.
10/26/2014 15:43 ThunderNikk#2
Would be nice to see your launcher.bat and how it is written.

You have left the launcher.bat open and can play the client? The client does not close unless you close the launcher.bat?

A launcher.bat file should not even open a window at all. It should just launch the client. Are you sure you are not closing the client window that the launcher.bat file opens?

Or are you not really using a .bat file at all? Maybe you are using an actual launcher.exe with launch arguments and updating?
10/26/2014 21:04 sokolikov#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Would be nice to see your launcher.bat and how it is written.

You have left the launcher.bat open and can play the client? The client does not close unless you close the launcher.bat?

A launcher.bat file should not even open a window at all. It should just launch the client. Are you sure you are not closing the client window that the launcher.bat file opens?

Or are you not really using a .bat file at all? Maybe you are using an actual launcher.exe with launch arguments and updating?
SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:4500 /cash_url_w:888 /cash_url_h:706 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /commercial_shop_url:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /shop_url_w:620 /shop_url_h:633 /help_url:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633
10/26/2014 21:23 ThunderNikk#4
Closing a .bat window should not cause the client to close in fact you should be able to close the .bat window automatically with...

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:4500 /cash_url_w:888 /cash_url_h:706 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop /commercial_shop_url:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /shop_url_w:620 /shop_url_h:633 /help_url:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633

Not sure why you have duplicate url in there for item shop and the help url both pointing to an item shop but whatever.

Would be easier just to go with the basics until you get things a little more figured out...

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:4500 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /commercial_shop /cash